Reviews for Stand Alone
Alyssa Black chapter 13 . 4/30
I am in love of your story plot. Me favorite part it is unpredictable. It is full of surprises and twist. It is beautifully well written.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 12 . 4/2
Bwahahahaha! And what was that the Raven said about his bondmate being out there?

The whole thing about with Voldemort marking him with that spell is a little weird, but it certainly makes more sense; I always thought the idea of his scar being the "Mark of Equality" stated in that so-called Prophecy was ridiculous.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 10 . 4/2
He really does have a point; who the Hell sends a group of barely trained children into a forest with "FORBIDDEN" in it's name, at night, when it's KNOWN that it contains something that is successfully hunting something that is suppose to be IMPOSSIBLE to catch?
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 9 . 4/2
Question: What is it you keep having Cian call Dumbledore? I'm fairly well versed in Japanese, but that isn't a word/title I recognize.
oakphoenix chapter 13 . 1/22
Can your tell me, the translation I assumed of the Prophecy is correct or not:
First 5 lines are about Harry and Antony, separated by Dumbledore and Antony as false BWL, two dark lords are Voldemort and Dumbledore, Raven - Bill Weasley/ Harry's familiar, Mirrors- Fred & George, Moon - Luna, Wolf - Remus, Grim - Sirius, Snake - Snape, Gardener - Neville, Bumblebee- Dumbledore, dark child - Voldemort, seven items - Voldemort's Horcruxes, White Serpent - Harry/Cian Prevell.

Thirilling literature...
ruby2360 chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
I like the way you portrait Harry
Lauren Saint chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
This is a great story! Im loving it! Love all tje characters! The new prophsey confuses me cant wait to find out what it means with him :D the flamels sound awesome! :D
Hope RL treats you well so you can write again :D
lilyflower101 chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
stupid dumbledick. face it. you have lost.
Aurora-dawn89 chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Just to clarify. Does Cian/ Harry wear glasses because you say that he doesn't first and then he does in the last chapter?
Alexielios Reading List chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Hey, i read your story before and wanted to read it again. I am not sure i reviewed though, cause i thought it was abandoned. I really love it. The idea of harry becoming a peverell, that's great! This family is so full of potential. And i really love your scenario (even if harry is a bit too smart at the begining). The idea of the grandfather portraitis good to explain a part of it. I also hope you have an explanation for james and lily, cause fame does not change people THAT much... really good story, well written, coherent. Love it :) cant wait for the update!
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE. I LOVE THIS STORY!
Ice Night chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
Great story that I look forward to the next chapter! _
Flying Chrissy chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
Cool story! I just hope that there is an update soon.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
well, i guess miss Sinclaire is Harry's/Cian's pairing...
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
argh, and this chapter may have just killed it for me... why on earth did you have to add Longbottom? Luna is either annoying or great (it really depends on how you portray her)