Reviews for Stand Alone
middlechild274 chapter 13 . 8/9
Love it! Please update soon!
Alyssa Black chapter 13 . 4/30
I am in love of your story plot. Me favorite part it is unpredictable. It is full of surprises and twist. It is beautifully well written.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 12 . 4/2
Bwahahahaha! And what was that the Raven said about his bondmate being out there?

The whole thing about with Voldemort marking him with that spell is a little weird, but it certainly makes more sense; I always thought the idea of his scar being the "Mark of Equality" stated in that so-called Prophecy was ridiculous.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 10 . 4/2
He really does have a point; who the Hell sends a group of barely trained children into a forest with "FORBIDDEN" in it's name, at night, when it's KNOWN that it contains something that is successfully hunting something that is suppose to be IMPOSSIBLE to catch?
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 9 . 4/2
Question: What is it you keep having Cian call Dumbledore? I'm fairly well versed in Japanese, but that isn't a word/title I recognize.
oakphoenix chapter 13 . 1/22
Can your tell me, the translation I assumed of the Prophecy is correct or not:
First 5 lines are about Harry and Antony, separated by Dumbledore and Antony as false BWL, two dark lords are Voldemort and Dumbledore, Raven - Bill Weasley/ Harry's familiar, Mirrors- Fred & George, Moon - Luna, Wolf - Remus, Grim - Sirius, Snake - Snape, Gardener - Neville, Bumblebee- Dumbledore, dark child - Voldemort, seven items - Voldemort's Horcruxes, White Serpent - Harry/Cian Prevell.

Thirilling literature...
DarkViolet7258 chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
I like the way you portrait Harry
Lauren Saint chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
This is a great story! Im loving it! Love all tje characters! The new prophsey confuses me cant wait to find out what it means with him :D the flamels sound awesome! :D
Hope RL treats you well so you can write again :D
lilyflower101 chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
stupid dumbledick. face it. you have lost.
Aurora-dawn89 chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Just to clarify. Does Cian/ Harry wear glasses because you say that he doesn't first and then he does in the last chapter?
Alexielios Reading List chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Hey, i read your story before and wanted to read it again. I am not sure i reviewed though, cause i thought it was abandoned. I really love it. The idea of harry becoming a peverell, that's great! This family is so full of potential. And i really love your scenario (even if harry is a bit too smart at the begining). The idea of the grandfather portraitis good to explain a part of it. I also hope you have an explanation for james and lily, cause fame does not change people THAT much... really good story, well written, coherent. Love it :) cant wait for the update!
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
Ice Night chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
Great story that I look forward to the next chapter! _
Flying Chrissy chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
Cool story! I just hope that there is an update soon.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
well, i guess miss Sinclaire is Harry's/Cian's pairing...