Reviews for Uncovering the Hidden Truth
Sonia chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
OMG this is so CUTE! Please update soon!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Awh I like this, I just want Michelle toasted. Although she seems to be MIA for now.
Mytharo chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
OH, PLEASE WRITE MORE, I loved this whole story, and I would love to see where it goes from there.
Brandon-Hunter15 chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
Wait hold up does is still keep going? Becaue i want to read more is awesome!
Keep up the good job!
tuxjim chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Well...what can I say. All ratings and additions stand as they were initially given at the end of Chapter 4 (Yeah, I had already paged forward so I just used the review section of Chapter 5 instead of backing up...less complicated that way.

An interesting premise...that Shego "manipulated" things behind the scenes to create "Kim Possible, the Heroine" because she was in love with her. And, just so you know, my offer to Beta for you still stands. I liked the way you pulled the whole thing together, and I am planning on reading more of your stories to "confirm" that you are well-added to my favorite authors list.

I'll see about "slipping" my email address to you...although I may have to get a 'new' one so I can get just Beta chapters there. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

tuxjim chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
I'm still reading this, but I wanted you to know that, so far I have enjoyed it enough that it is now on my "favorite"-s list and as one of my "follow"-s, since it doesn't show as being "complete" in the 'details' section at the start of the chapters. AND...I like your writing style to the point that you are now on my list of favorite authors.

I'll probably weigh in with more of an opinion on this story after I've finished reading what is posted here. Also, if we could do it more 'directly', I'd be willing to volunteer my services to beta for you. My mind is open, as well as my schedule, but I'll have to find a way to get my 'personal' email address to you so we could have better contact that through the PM 'service' here.

To be continued...Take care and be well, Ja ne for now.

anon chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Every time I read one of your chapters you keep on using the word antic which does not fit what you are writing. The word Antic is defined by miriam webster dictionary as a playful or silly trick or prank; caper. What Ron and Bonny are doing is not a playful silly trick or prank or caper. They are two people just being cute and being a couple. If you are going to use that word use it correctly. I've seen this word in every single chapter you've written to describe something and it has irked me to no end. Please remove it from future chapters unless you really are describing a silly trick, prank or caper.
Charmdfan02 chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Great chapter. I'm glad Kim and Shego are okay now. I can't wait to see what happens next.
cwesthawk chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
LOL! Took me a moment to realize that the "three figures" were Ron, Bonnie, and Tara... and that Ron was the one speaking in the last line. ;-)

Very well played. This was a very nice "decompression" chapter after the several chapters of angst between Kim and Shego. It does make one wonder what all was discussed between Kim and Shego before they made their appearance down at the beach. But, then, the chapter didn't need all of that detail to make its point.

I loved it.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
crkswolf chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Please keep writing this is a great story !
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
Whoa. Very impressive.

Keep the good writing.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
Oooo left it dere ! :
Charmdfan02 chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next.
cwesthawk chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
The chapter was as long as it needed to be in order to get its point across. Kim and Shego are now finally back at a point where they have open dialog again. That's all the chapter really needed to do. Now the next few chapters can take the burden of following up on that dialog. You did a great job on this one.