Reviews for Can You Blame Me, For Loving You?
KiaMinaya chapter 17 . 6/19
Yeah.. So, it has taken 17 chapters to get to year two. Seven. Teen. Chapters. I don't know about you follower support, but I recommend you scrap this fic and rethink your pacing. You write well, but from the get go your character interactions did not resemble that of eleven year olds, but of flirtatious teens (above the age of 15). Which may have been fine if you would have breezed past the first three (or four) school years and then focused on the last school years were such banter about dating seems more natural but you forced the chemistry a bit and now its just odd. By the time you get to the later school years (which judging by this pacing means fifth year by chapter 68) you would have exhausted the well of fluff and banter. With this I don't want to discourage you from writing, if this fic had been set in sixth year I would have loved it; you write well. Just, consider you character development and story pacing next time. Also, the British don't celebrate July 4th.
Reader chapter 1 . 4/19
Great fanfic! Keep up good work. Please update.
HateMePretty chapter 27 . 6/27/2014
Very well written, great plot! I can't wait for more!
-Marine
long live marshmallows chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
I feel like I'm ripping you off by not reviewing every chapter of this amazing story.
I found the poem and the pie amazing! Their best friend/bordering-on-romantic relationship is just getting better and better.
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Their relationship is interesting!
CornflakesAtMidnight chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
I love this, it's really well-written and has a very exciting plot :-)
MaddieMonkey chapter 29 . 4/2/2014
Aww! I was without a computer for about a month and just saw this! Yay, I'm so glad you're continuing! And you're welcome! I've missed you!
MaddieMonkey chapter 28 . 11/30/2013
AHHH! You uploaded! I couldn't be happier! HEHEHEEEE! But it's sooooo short, upload as fast as possible! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! And they work just as well in 5th year, so no worries, dear! As for the poll... Oh, dear. This is hard. Buuuuuttt... Vic/Teddy win... I love Tonks and Remus, but Teddy and Victiore are so sweet in my head, even though we know so little about them. But really, I love them both!
Nextgenaration chapter 27 . 10/21/2013
Do it pls
Nextgenaration chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Nice story
43v3rgone chapter 27 . 8/16/2013
nooooooooooo don't make them fight!
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 26 . 7/16/2013
I really like this story! I can't wait for an update!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »