Reviews for Rewriting my Destiny
SilverontheRose chapter 19 . 6/8
It's rather sad you didn't get to finish this. I really enjoyed reading it. One more thing about the big cats - I know, throw up your arms and roll your eyes - a mountain lion and cougar are the same animal. They also have four or five other names.

Thank you for sharing what you had for this story though. It was a lot of fun reading it!
SilverontheRose chapter 10 . 6/8
I was enjoying the story until I tripped over this chapter. You might want to research your animals... a bobcat is about twice the size of a housecat. A cougar is probably closer to your estimation. Oh well, just chalk it up for the giggles, I'm still enjoying the story. Back to reading!
jolynda chapter 19 . 8/3/2015
I loved every chapters and cannot wait to read more.
jolynda chapter 14 . 8/3/2015
que . vous
CrazyMommyMe chapter 19 . 4/25/2015
Wonderful tory so fAR. I do hope there is more to come
Vwchick chapter 19 . 1/10/2015
I so hope you are still working on this ? :-) it looks like it's been a while since you've updated? I love the writing and the whole idea! Thanks so much and I have my fingers crossed that this will be re updated! Thanks!
Tee Hill chapter 19 . 11/25/2014
a great chapter :)))))))))))
Robin.D chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
Jake licking Bella was funny lol :-) good chapter :):):):) i can't wait to see what go's on next ;-)
Robin.D chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
wow Jasper is pissed :-( good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
that was a good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
little pixie like vampire lol and that was Alice :-) good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
sweet poem :-) good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
James, Victoria and Laurent are all working for Maria yep i can see that the way they were they liked to play with there food :-( good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
good hunt :-) good chapter :):):):)