Reviews for From Me To You
Fields of Summer chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Heart breakingly beautiful. I'll remember this story for a long time
writhen heart .inactive chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This was amazing. I was utterly entranced from start to finish. You are an amazing writer. I'm sorry that it was an effed up day/week that led to this but gosh, way to make something great out of something bad. Seriously, I love it.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
cassie i actually can't go on about how fab this was and how deep and how my brain can not grasp all of the amazing except for the fact that your writing is gorgeous and flawless and this
this this this
was gorgeous

but anyway, this review HAD A PURPOSE! And that purpose was to tell you that, if you change a few words here and there (like take out "muggle" and change the names around) you seriously need to publish this as something original because it needs to be seen. ;d idek what that face is but my fingers are too tired to make a better emoticon
this was perfection
my review is a failure
this road we walk chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I'm so sorry about your screwed-up life D: You have such a talent for writing and you can somehow spin tales that don't make any sense and yet make the most sense and touch me more than anything I've ever read. Simple yet complex, tragic yet beautiful...I hope you choose to be a writer some day because you are so amazing.
Khashana chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Gorgeous story. I love the imagery of being broken and of f*cking in a church with stained glass windows (I fear that the email reader will censor the word if I don't).
And I am so sorry about your being outed-I've more or less lived in fear of that since I was thirteen (I am now eighteen.)
I draw flowers on my arms, not stars, but it is much the same thing, is it not.
Here's to drawing on arms, and not drawing on arms, and putting the gun down in a world that has already ended.
CollideInvisibleLips chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
oh my god this is beautiful.
nicotine and faded dreams chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Just wanted to tell you you're incredible. There aren't many words to say to you since you're the master of words. I adore the way you write. Like really... wow.

PS: There's a typing mistake you might want to fix: "all the petty people who dressed up and played solider." - it's "soldier", i guess?
ProvidingTheAnswerToTheRiddle chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This was... ridiculously beautiful, heart touching, magical. I want to send this to someone and tell them I love them. You have a real talent :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh god cassie oh my god

This was so pain filled so raw so poetic so vidid so amazing. Like its overwhelming me in feels, i cant begin to describe what im feeling because i don't know. I read this and I was thinking how passionate it is how every word that that written here means something and its so powerful and wow.

I am speechless, and in love, and shipping alscor harder than ever. Just wow bby wow.

Best lines in the fic

Amazi g cass amazing
Ily xx
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love you. That is all I have. This is beautiful and perfect and gorgeous and you know how much I love spoken word, Cass, so I just went and read this out loud to myself (so cool) and I just - what? WONDERFUL.

[Tell me you broke my spine so you could bind together all the pages of our book, so we wouldn't lose a word; tell me you snapped my fingers so I'd never have to type another word, so that every word would be spoken into every crevice of your skin.] These might be the most beautiful lines I've read in ages. Argh. Gorgeousness ficcified, Cassie. Perfection.

So much emotion, so much rawness...all so real and honest and painful. It's beautiful, bby, and so are you :3
AnneNevilleReviews chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Wow. You have a very vivid and poetic style and are obviously not afraid to tackle angsty and difficult topics. I found this a difficult story to read-it was just so full of pain. However, in addition to my strong emotional reaction, I also admire the skill you show in the use of imagery, repetition, and rhythm. I'm not sure that I am able to fully understand this story, but I admire it. Thank you.
AmzyD chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
love your use of langauge here - the imagery is vivid and bright and it really sets a brillian tone. I love your use of form - the fact that you have Al addressing Scorpius, it really works here.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Your imagery here is absolutely beautiful. It all just flows so smoothly and perfectly, and I think that the odd PoV, the way that it's Al talking but directing it to Scorpius, really works well with the flow of the story. The emotion is so real and poignant, as well, and I really can see Al's feelings for Scorpius here. It was just wonderfully-written, both in terms of SPaG and flow and everything, really. It is a little vague - I didn't know whether it was Al or Scorpius speaking until you mentioned the names, and I wouldn't have even known it was them two if it weren't for the character tags - but I can see where it works with a story like this. It was heartbreakingly angsty, especially at the end, but it just made the fic even more beautiful. I loved the repetition of 'Tell me' and 'Tell them', too. Great job!
lowi chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This so beautiful, good god. I've been reading very much poetry (and writing) lately, so this undoubtedly spoke to me on so many levels. And then of course we have the OTP fact, but still.

You wrote this incredibly beautifully, I really am blown away. Your language here is so vivid, and I just kind of want to take every word and note it down and then paint it on my wall or something. Idk.

articcat621 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That was great! The format you used and the wording made everything flow so well. It really gives the image of a tragic love, and I can't help but love it. I ship Albus and Scorp so hard, so this was just a really good read. I loved it! Good job :)