Reviews for Exculpation
rapunzl chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Incredible, insightful, a tale beautifully woven and artfully told.

I loved every moment of it. You are so very talented; it was a pleasure to read every word.
samkicksass chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Wow. It's quite a coincidence but I was reading Donne's Holy Sonnets tonight before I decided to read some fic. How odd that I would choose this one.

You do have a way with the words. So glad that I've discovered your writing.
Angel LeeAnn chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
This was so intricate and deep. I absolutely love it!
CrimsonCat chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
uh-oh... I'm getting into the very bad habit of reading, and then not reviewing. eep! But, no worries, I'm reviewing now :) Better late then never, right? No, but the fic...

Wow! That's all I can say. Wow. lol, I know Marguerite was going to regret taking away his last few pieces of paper. And I liked that bit about the suicidal bugs. Nice bit of humor in such an amazing fic. And, awww, very sweet ending. I love your fics so much! And this was just... wow. Can't wait until your next post.

Dai stiho

CrimsonCat
Ijemanja chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Wow, this was really beautiful. A lovely, thoughtful coda to End Game - a wonderful portrayal of Roxton. I adore your take on the M/R relationship. Well done. And thanks!
Eva chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
That was absolutely beautiful. Don't know if I can come up with any words grand enough to describe it. It brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat and butterflies in my tummy over that delicious closing scene with Roxton holding his precious Marguerite close and promising she was his for eternity. What a lovely submission for us R&M shippers. Thank you for writing it.
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
*wipes a sweet tear away* Lovely. Absolutely lovely. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
This could very well be the best piece of fan fiction that I've read in a long time. The pace was perfect and you dialogue was fantastic. You have a real talent. Thankyou for sharing it and I hope to read more from you soon.
Susan chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Incredible. Well done. Roxton's voice as spot on and as beautiful as I have imagined. I loved your description of his handwriting; it gave us a wonderful insight to the man himself. Really excellent work.
Gabbo chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Lonaj, let me start by saying that you outdone yourself this time. Beautiful characters description. Love the whole Roxton writting his experiences and the having Marguerite read it was the icing on the cake. Keep up the good work and looking forward to your next fic.
Tara chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
wow...sorry bit speachless and tingling all over...

I've read alot of fics/books and short stories...but that was true wonderful...you caught the characters and their inner traits (my fav bit has to be the "His most dependable stress barometer - his lower lip - had pulled down and folded out", truely perfect).

I look forward to future fic, and if only the eps ran 1 hour long and had endings like that...
veggie5 chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
you have an amazing gift for writing! :) that was amsolutely beautiful! well done!
Beckers chapter 1 . 8/3/2002