Reviews for The Night of the Code Stealers
Martina Ross chapter 11 . 8/6
Awww! What a great story! Yes, Artie, the pancakes are worth it! YOU deserve it! Just make sure you save one teeny weeny one for Jim!

And I am impressed by the badge! And touched by Grant's kindness. I knew it would all end well for Artie, and that he'd get his reward. Good job, Deana! It was a fantastic ride!
Martina Ross chapter 10 . 8/6
Hurrah! They finally made it, and now Grant is safe! It was kinda funny when Artie jumped on him, though. And I don't blame him, I'd be embarrassed if I was on my back in front of everyone and the doctor was prodding me. I feel for you, darling.
Martina Ross chapter 9 . 8/6
The news about a tree on the tracks is NOT good. Boy, do I hope they'll get there before the assassin does, and I hope the storms delays the bad guys. And don't worry Artie; I'm sure that Grant will give you whatever you want for breakfast...after all, they don't call him Grant for nothing lol.
Martina Ross chapter 8 . 8/4
Dr. West LOL

The "no, two cups of coffee is enough" sounds like something my mom would say.

Let's hope that their good reputation and their luck will hold out!
Martina Ross chapter 7 . 8/3
Ack! Snow! Oh no no no! They just have to get there in time.

I'm glad that Artie's getting slightly better.

Oh, Jim's such a big sweetheart! They both are, really :). Good thing Artie made the stew, cause if it was Jim's they would have all been poisoned, LOL.
Martina Ross chapter 6 . 8/3
Ouch! Poor Artie! Am I relieved that he is OK! And I hope they can get there FAST or Pres. Grant will be dead on the day that would become Robert Conrad's birthday some 54-60 years later.
Martina Ross chapter 5 . 8/1
Poor Artie lamby! That Harris is soooooo a meanie! I hope Jim kicks him in the chest, LOL.

But what does the code say?
Martina Ross chapter 4 . 7/31
Oh NO! The code is still missing! Ack!

Aw, that was so cute, with Anabelle having a crush on Artie and saying he's handsome and the bad guy wasn't as handsome as he! (Sounds like something you'd say to Artie, Deana ROTFL!) [Kidding] I hope Jim will get a little girl crush, too. In the meantime, I'm available! And I wish I could go to Jim and Artie and say "You're handsome". Sigh.
Martina Ross chapter 3 . 7/30
Poor Artie! Well, with Kaye dead, they didn't get very far, did they? And of course Artie knows how to use a printing press! He used one in TNOT Brain!
Martina Ross chapter 2 . 7/28
Oh the poor baby! I hope he'll be OK. At least Jim's taking care of him. And I hope they'll find out whodunit and what the code was.
Martina Ross chapter 1 . 7/26
Ow, poor Artie! I'd like to get my hands on whoever clonked him!

Looks like a good story so far! I'll be sure to keep reading!
christine chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
I have read this story so many times, and each time it keeps getting better. If I didn't know better IWould have thought it was an original strip from the series. Please write more like this, you are making books obsolete.

Chris W
NightShadow131 chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Lol! Of course he would get pancakes - I'm glad he found everything worth them! I think it's awesome that Jim asked Grant for them for Artie. All he wanted was a big stack of them after all, and a big stack he got! A dozen, geez. I hope he super hungry, lol! I think it was a nice touch in the beginning how even the doctor stresses the 'if.' They definitely should be getting a stay there after saving his life! Although I do have to say that I would prefer the vacation to medical leave. xDD
Anyway, I enjoyed this story and will continue to read (and most likely enjoy) others that you post. :D
maurobar chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
I love the ending to the story. Yes the pancakes made it all worthwhile! I am looking forward to your episode tag and another story. Thank you so much. You made my day brighter.
ColHogan chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
Too bad this story is over it was so good. You had Jim and Artie down perfectly. Glad to see Grant give them both a week off as his guests, even though Artemus is on sick leave and Jim's on vacation. And yes Artie, the pancakes are worth it. That's our Artie. Always thinking of food or women. I hope Grant sees fit to give both of them a medal for service above and beyond the call of duty for what they went through to save his life. Hope to read more of your work in this fandom.