Reviews for The Night of the Code Stealers
christine chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
I have read this story so many times, and each time it keeps getting better. If I didn't know better IWould have thought it was an original strip from the series. Please write more like this, you are making books obsolete.

Regards

Chris W
NightShadow131 chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Lol! Of course he would get pancakes - I'm glad he found everything worth them! I think it's awesome that Jim asked Grant for them for Artie. All he wanted was a big stack of them after all, and a big stack he got! A dozen, geez. I hope he super hungry, lol! I think it was a nice touch in the beginning how even the doctor stresses the 'if.' They definitely should be getting a stay there after saving his life! Although I do have to say that I would prefer the vacation to medical leave. xDD
Anyway, I enjoyed this story and will continue to read (and most likely enjoy) others that you post. :D
maurobar chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
I love the ending to the story. Yes the pancakes made it all worthwhile! I am looking forward to your episode tag and another story. Thank you so much. You made my day brighter.
ColHogan chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
Too bad this story is over it was so good. You had Jim and Artie down perfectly. Glad to see Grant give them both a week off as his guests, even though Artemus is on sick leave and Jim's on vacation. And yes Artie, the pancakes are worth it. That's our Artie. Always thinking of food or women. I hope Grant sees fit to give both of them a medal for service above and beyond the call of duty for what they went through to save his life. Hope to read more of your work in this fandom.
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
Pancakes! Yep, it was worth it.

(Well, and the medal will be nice too.)

All in the line of duty! :-)
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
That's Artie for you. Always hungry. He would have made a good Hobbit.
Neshomeleh chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
Thanks for sharing. I had so much fun reading it.
NightShadow131 chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
First off, sorry I missed last chapter. I read it I just didn't have time to review. ;-;

In the last chapter, I loved how when they hit the tree, Jim made it so Artie fell on him, even though it still hurt it would have been a lot worse otherwise! Very thoughtful of Jim. :D Btw, I was curious, in the show does Artie have a thing for pancakes is did you just decide to make it a joke in here? Since it was mentioned last chapter and again here, I was wondering. Can't believe that they ran into a tree of all things as well. Something was trying to be against them, but they got there in time!
Lol, I liked how Jim threw his ID at the guard. xD When you're in a hurry... Makes it really convenient for them that the president knows them, though. It would have been harder to protect him if they had to convince him that they were there to save his life as well! lol. It was a nice touch that Grant had Artie sit down, too. Running was definitely not good for him, but saving the president was definitely more important, lol! Way to go Artie! Knocking Grant out of the way. :D I liked Grant fussing over him too after he passed out. "For what, a minute? That's nothing compared to all the hours I spent unconscious over the past few days!" That right there proves just how much his head is affecting him, lol. Not a good idea to say that. xD

Sorry that this is all over the place. I read it a couple days ago on my phone but don't want to write a review on there. Much prefer a keyboard, lol. But I'll check out this forum you speak of. Can't wait for the next chapter. Are there going to be pancakes? xDD
a19dadsgirl chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Very nice story, I loved it!
maurobar chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Fantastic story! I have enjoyed this story more than words can say. I love the Jim taking care of Artie aspect and the weather playing a factor in getting to Washington on time. I am just sad that it is almost over. Thank you and I hope you write many many more stories for WWW.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
The tables are turned. President Grand fussing over Artie this time.
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
Whew! What a great ride! Poor poor Artie, with no less than the President himself being a mother hen at him.

Ok, looking forward to the tag. :-D
ColHogan chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
Jim and Artemus make a habit, even in the series, of cutting things close. Glad that they reached Washington in time and got to the president. Also glad Artie saw the assassin about to im his weapon and alerted Jim. Maybe now, Artie will get some much needed rest to help with his concussion.
Neshomeleh chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
I just love this story and I' the forum soon
Diddlepie chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Poor Artie. I do hope they make it and Artie doesn't just keel over! Keep writing!