Reviews for It hits the fan
DragonSapphire chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
You kept these guys so wonderfully in character that it just cemented everything that I love about this pairing. Great job!
DragonSapphire chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
Hot damn! This really makes me not mind getting worked up in hot weather so much. XD
DragonSapphire chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
What a gorgeously descriptive kiss!
shortstackedcheesecake chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Omg, that was one of the best kissing scenes I've ever read! The build up and the actual kissing was so intense and lovely and hot (literally and figuratively I guess). Such a great job! And your characterizations are wonderful, it's frickin' awesome to see some dominant Kyle! And even though I'm usually for Eric being the taller out of the two, I actually really enjoyed it being the other way around. This is great so far, I can't wait to read more!
Anon chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
This has to be one of the best South Park fics that I have ever read. I love reading fics where Cartman is the one who bottoms (I don't see him as the dominant one) it's rare to find.
I really hope you continue to write more stories with bottom Cartman :D
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Amazing every little detail leading up to this ending was amazing you got talent keep making these that last line really got me "Because it's you, Cartman. It has always been you." That's so adorable great way of ending it!
AmoraPyra chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
i just wanted to say that i LOVED this story. the beginning of the ending had me almost in tears i was laughing so hard. i know ill be thinking of that scene for a while. keep up the great work.
BirdClaim chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Holy Christ this story was super hot. Any chance we'll get to see super sensitive Kyle on the bottom?
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
super cute story! and really sexy too i'm actually not that big of a fan of Kyman, but i can't deny that they're set up quite perfectly for each other :) two forces that both oppose and attract each other, and so can never really be themselves without the other force. lol yeah they're stuck with each other
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Can u write a second part were Eric does Kyle for the first time!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
U have talent!
IPP chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Thank you for this wonderful thing. 3
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
Thank u for makeing this OMG I love u, even though I prefer cartman on top this was great for him being a uke
lovekyman chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
that was a great ending, love kyman so much, this story was so hot ;D, great job on the story.
symphknot chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Is very good, i really loved it
Is so beautiful...The kyman love

I loved it!