Reviews for Liar
Asami01 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I keep thinking Kishi will bring him back; I mean, it's Neji! He has to! D'X
372259 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This was so tragic! Incredibly well-written but waaaaayyyy to sad for me :'(
Beautiful job!
InSaNiTy-AnD-lIeS12340 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I feel your pain
NEJITEN 4ever
Life'sNotPerfect chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
so saad! I'm also still crying after Neji :(
8ouji-Rui chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I agree with you! Why should neji be dead?! I love him! He should be with tenten!
DemonPanda chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Nawww... You almost made me cry againnn... ); Every time I remember that Neji is gone, even tough he is fictional character, it almost feels like somebody really died. D: REAAAALLLYYYY... I want to bitch slap Kishiiii... D:
saccharinely chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
YES. The NejiTen ship will never sink in our hearts.

Pretty good story, by the way. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I'LL NEVER STOP SHIPPING NEJITEN!
But guys please, stop hating Naruto and Hinata. I know that it's hard to accept (And I really can't accept.) that Neji died, but Kishi-sama-sensei might HAVE a reason. NEJI WILL NEVER DIE! NEJI WILL LIVE! Let's go and force, insist Kishi to make Neji live again! Go!

By the way, nice story. It made my heart shatter into pieces, I tried to cry but I can't. And I don't know why.
chibinejiten chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
i agree! now i am really hating hinata and naruto... i know i shouldn't but neji did not deserve to die like that! TT_TT
Just A Passerby chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow, I love this. I was also fairly upset about Neji's death, I mean, I took a 2 year break from Naruto and saw a picture of Neji's death online one day and spazzed. That's when I got back into the series to catch up, and wow, it's pretty upsetting that one of the only decent characters in Shippuuden has died. I also shipped NejiTen. :'( So sad, but this was beautiful, thanks for writing this(...Tenten doesn't really die though, right?).