Reviews for Hollywood Heights Season 2: These Are New Times
sirisha chapter 2 . 4/1
this story was so nice.. and very intresting but i want to watch the episodes of season 2.. is it possible? any links avaiable?
guest chapter 23 . 2/28
PLEASE UPDATE!
kayleei312778 chapter 23 . 1/21
you need to update or at least have an explaination i need more hollywood heights
Guest chapter 23 . 11/18/2013
Hey i love this story when are gonna start posting again
donnysmom chapter 23 . 10/28/2013
please write more soon
Guest chapter 23 . 9/10/2013
please write another chapter please,please,please i realy wan't to read some more chapters
glenda chapter 23 . 8/27/2013
Jordan you are doing a very good job getting all of this tighter ive read every chapter you have wrote so for seem like it could be the movie
Guest chapter 23 . 8/24/2013
WOW girl you have some writting skills you made it like hollywood heights season2 has already started cant wait to see more i got my mom into it and we both r big fans of hh please continue you have what it takes u made it sound so real keep up the good work
joan.goldman.9 chapter 23 . 8/24/2013
This chapter was so good. Love that Max & Nora took a shower together but pretty much told Eddie & Loren don't you dare. Can't wait for the next chapter.
alexus chapter 23 . 8/24/2013
I love it will be checking in 2 hours I have to know all the answer
ImaginingMe chapter 23 . 8/24/2013
Yessss! Another chapter in a couple of hours! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
I AM IN LOVE with your work you should make it a Career sometime! Can't Waite for you to update
Guest chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
When I saw there was a new chapter I went like yaaaay, to bad there wasnt any though :/ But I totally understand that its hard to juggle many things at the same time, hope there will be more chapters soon, love.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
Need to update soon please when are the going to make love
Guest chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
I absolutly LOVE this, my only question or no its not even a question I demand you to upload more chapters! A lot of chapters! :D