Reviews for la gaudière
otakusaku chapter 1 . 1/9
So heartrending, beautiful and perfect.
AllFourSeasons chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Everything single of your stories just makes me wanna FEEL so much emotion, and it's just the ripping from Sasuke, I can't believe it!:(
This nonetheless is written beautifully.
ANBU Inu chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
This just became one of my favorite NejiSaku pieces ever written. Just the way you expressed his fear that she would never turn towards him, despite the love he held for her because of what was different from him, and the gradual manner in which she turned to him. Goodness gracious it was beautiful. The way he trembled when she kissed him, my heart trembled with him. I loved the dynamic you gave them, and would love to see another NejiSaku fic from you. Thank you for writing this!
orange pies chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
absolutely adored this! breathtaking!
Inkpot the round chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I love this story. I actually love this part more than the first one (although Skeptics and true believers was wonderful too). It just touches my heart, quietly, tenderly.

I love how the snippets of dialog offer a very intimate insight into the relationships of the characters. I love how...light the story is. Not lighthearted, no but light. You know how in early spring you sometimes get sunlight shining through tiny fresh leaves, almost like a white-green mist or a halo. That's the feeling I get from this story. Of early spring sunlight.
Pikas chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
UGHJJKSHBKSHBGSFDK I DIDN'T TEAR UP OKAY. THERE WERE JUST ONIONS.
I'll admit I liked Neji more in this one than in the prequel. He deserves so much love, for everything he's done for Sakura.
I guess I can't really blame Sakura for feeling the way she did.
Of course I'm sad about Sasuke, and when I think that he will be a lonely king... noooo.

By the end of this I just want to give everyone a really big hug ;A;
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
You definitly should write a sequel! I mean its obvious sakura still loves sasuke ands he loves her back. Well we need to know if theres stil a chance for the two of them. Wright?
multifarious chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Not usually a Sakura/Neji fan, but I think you just changed my mind.
Conan-Ai chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
KYAAAAAAAAA This is so wonderful! XDD
taemins chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
o gosh rereading all your fics and crying because I love you LOL

taemins/coffee-ika/niklausu
anundecidedteen chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was a wonderful piece. I like how you gave Sakura happiness with Neji, and your portrayal of Sasuke was absolutely heart-wrenching. Great job :)
I would also like to say that you are one of my absolute favorite authors on this site. I have read your stories multiple times, and everything is so heartfelt, flows amazingly well, and kills me every freaking time.
I would like to read a couple more of your stories with some happy endings for this pair, though at the same time when you end a story with Sasuke living a melancholy life without Sakura as she goes off to be happy with Neji a little part of me thinks of it as retribution for what an ass he has been in the manga lol.
Wonderful, wonderful job,
-anundecidedteen
don't feed the models chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Absolutely lovely. I wish there were more nejisaku fics of this quality :')
himawari usagi chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
at first i think about how sasuke always feel so alone and maybe he deserved sakura :"( ..

but now i understand that the feeling of sakura already married to neji and how neji accept her make meagreed to this pair..

please update soon because i can't wait to read this beautiful story over and over again
xOathkeepers chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
wonderful! agh, I'm completely in love with the way you write! so amazing aksljdalc
silverymoonfire chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was sooo cute.
I really enjoyed how sakura slowly comes to love neji. I m also glad you made sasuke still love sakura; let the bastard sweat it out a bit.