Reviews for Service Temporarily Unavailable
Corwyn chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Thanks for sharing this story, I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
I wish Rowling had done this in Book Seven. After bashing nearly every character she ever wrote in that gawd-awful piece of crap, it would have been appropriate for Voldemort to have his head bashed in.

Certainly much better than semi-retarded kamikaze!Harry and the disarming charm of death.

Loved your fic.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
lol Great oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
You know, this becomes even funnier when you have a page loading error. But even without that it's still brilliantly done.

Exquisite!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Ha! I love this.

It could have been worse-what's the magical equivalent of a seagull flying into a transformer?

Nicely done.
cbpeebs chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Like all your stories but this one got me chuckling had to come back and say thanks.
morcheller chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Nice thinking! I love it when an old theory gets applied to a new set of circumstances.
Very fun story, thanks!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
it seems like harry took a page out of dresden's book, magic is pretty: but sometimes a more direct solution works best
anon chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
The Trope you are looking for would be:
"Rock beat's Laser.".
It was a Fun read. Of a little cracky (at least for me) and obviously not to be taken too seriously.
chai4anne chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This is hilarious. What a wonderful idea!
chain.reader chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
LOL!
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Harry made Volyshorts suck his rock... Yes, I know, this is a horribly bad pun, but I couldn't resist :D
Random number generator chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
"far less lethal" - how something may be less lethal? It should be either lethal or not.
Larenars chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
It made me laugh. Thanks for sharing.
Kodra chapter 1 . 6/11/2013