Reviews for Service Temporarily Unavailable
You know, this becomes even funnier when you have a page loading error. But even without that it's still brilliantly done.

Exquisite!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Ha! I love this.

It could have been worse-what's the magical equivalent of a seagull flying into a transformer?

Nicely done.
cbpeebs chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Like all your stories but this one got me chuckling had to come back and say thanks.
morcheller chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Nice thinking! I love it when an old theory gets applied to a new set of circumstances.
Very fun story, thanks!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
it seems like harry took a page out of dresden's book, magic is pretty: but sometimes a more direct solution works best
anon chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
The Trope you are looking for would be:
"Rock beat's Laser.".
It was a Fun read. Of a little cracky (at least for me) and obviously not to be taken too seriously.
chai4anne chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This is hilarious. What a wonderful idea!
chain.reader chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
LOL!
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Harry made Volyshorts suck his rock... Yes, I know, this is a horribly bad pun, but I couldn't resist :D
Random number generator chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
"far less lethal" - how something may be less lethal? It should be either lethal or not.
Larenars chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
It made me laugh. Thanks for sharing.
Kodra chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Yes. That was fantastic.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
That was really funny. I'm amazed it has so few reviews, it deserves more.
Filigranka chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love the concept of magic as kind of network. I really like the Luna's explanation, too - so in-character. Nice detail.

And it's so like Snape to complain and lecture Harry even in that situation. I'd expect no less from him.
Endgames chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Hehehehehehehehehe, nice. This was worth a good giggle. "Honestly, what kind of wizard uses a rock?"
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »