Reviews for My Little Prince
PleiadesWolfe chapter 37 . 7/23
I'm glad Harry is alright. What's happening with Dumbledore's arrest? Was Amelia smart enough to send people up to start searching Dumbledore's office while she arrested him?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 31 . 7/22
Toward the beginning of this chapter you have Albus think "...damn Snape to hell..." when thinking about the vampires. I thought Albus at this point still didn't know that Severus was the vampire.
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 37 . 6/19
I know you have other writings / stories that you are attending to ... but will this story line be continued?
As with everything that you write, it is just bloody good! I find myself thinking, 'My family isn't going to see me for a while', every time I start one of your stories and this one is no exception.
Masterfully crafted!
PrincessRhaenyra chapter 11 . 6/16
He is meek. Not really feeling it. Doesn't really feel like Harry.
Loony69 chapter 37 . 6/5
Please update soon
chikissexy0520 chapter 37 . 6/4
Please update
Romantific chapter 37 . 6/1
I've quite enjoyed this story so far and hope you continue with it.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 37 . 4/25
Great story. I remember starting it and getting through it when the first, like, 7-10 chapters were up. Glad its been progressing and very very nicely. I love it. Keep it up and update soon. XD
valkyrian priestess chapter 4 . 4/8
Oh please, PLEASE edit the chapters. The lack of capitalization is driving me nuts. You have a good plot, a nice flow but it's a little too fast and abrupt for my taste. I can't find any build up like the ones found in your other works. Some grammar corrections would be much appreciated. I don't know if it's the same for the later chapters but here's hoping.
College101 chapter 37 . 4/8
I love love this story! please write more. I know you haven't updated in a while and I hope you continue write more for this story. But of course take your time. I can wait.
bugsbunny2797 chapter 4 . 3/31
Damn it! Chapter 4 has me in tears!
DemeRain chapter 37 . 3/25
Thanks for sharing.
MistyDuskDark chapter 37 . 3/15
Please update soon. It's soooooo good! Hope you can get to this story soon!
Lw117149 chapter 37 . 2/3
hmmm saved maybe but affraid of what would happen I am assuming that is is one did fight with harry still right lol more please when you can thank you.
indigo559 chapter 37 . 2/2
Please update soon this story is really good.
2,497 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »