Reviews for My Little Prince
thewolf74 chapter 22 . 4/11
Woe. Very good story. I hope that Remus will be ok. I also hope that the bond between Severus and Harry grows. Harry and Severus deserve to be happy. Please update again very soon.
NightAngel99 chapter 17 . 4/10
I am enjoying the story so far but I think that Shack and Tonks should hand Remus Sirius' record to help him understand what's happening. Otherwise, when the spell on Sirius blocking the mate connection may cause an overreaction from Remus when they meet.
The arithmancer chapter 22 . 4/9
Yes, get the vampires solving things and rewarded, the order don't think for themselves enough and so don't deserve the glory.
ZoeyMarieSnape chapter 22 . 4/7
Aaaaaaaaaaaawesome ;P
Omg soooo awesome i love it update please! I love ur stories invisible is awesome an the one with Harry an Ash it sooooo cute update pretty please with a pouting Draco on top ;)
Luna chapter 22 . 4/6
Our of the best FF's i have read.
chickieroy chapter 22 . 4/5
I can't wait to know what will happen next
GreenDrkness chapter 22 . 4/5
Sirius should tey to find Remus to explain to him what happened with the potion and all that jazz to find out he is missing and go ballistic
Keep on the writes
I'm betting its Dumbledore!
LalalaSpacingInPandaLand chapter 22 . 4/5
AWESOME! I just read all of this and it was amazing!
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 22 . 4/4
I hope Remus gets better soon and that he and Severus start getting on well or even become friends, I bet Harry would be much more accepting of Severus if he were friends with Remus.

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Jazmyine chapter 22 . 4/4
Mmmmm Good! I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved these last couple of chapters. It just all comes down to "mmmm good!" Thx
Gracealma chapter 22 . 4/3
Both Severus and Harry, I hope, will continue that they need to know one another and love one another.
slmncpm chapter 22 . 4/2
i hate dumbledork, so i vote for him along with the DEs to be given the bloody end of some ugliness. *grins* i'm mean like that.
ripper34 chapter 22 . 4/2