Reviews for Prince Consort
HoneyBear84 chapter 35 . 7/18
Love it as always and seriously looking forward to the next update
nelliej2324 chapter 35 . 7/7
please finish the story. plz plz plz pretty plz
OverlordSnuggie chapter 35 . 7/7
I like the idea of the baby being Teddy. And then Sirius and Remus being primary caretakers just for the fact that Tonks in my mind doesn't seem like she would be a good mother. And I think the Zoo would be fun. I just imagine them going into the room full of bird and having one of them poop in Severus shoulder. And I can't wait for the next update!
DragonGirl237 chapter 9 . 7/5
Hey, just want to say that I am absolutely loving this fic. I love your characterizations (especially Severus'). I don't normally comment on fics, but I just had to here. when I first started reading this story, I thought it had an interesting concept, but I had trouble following it because of spelling errors and the like. I just wanted to tell you that I've seen a huge change in your writing style since that first chapter, and it's amazing. I can tell that you've grown as a writer since you started this story, and you should be really proud of yourself. looking forward to reading the rest!
ThePhoenixandtheDragon chapter 35 . 7/4
I hope they go to a Exotic animal refuge and adopt a magical snake that the Muggles running the Refuge didn't know was magical. Could be Nagini's parent or future mate, so the Snakes will take their side in the upcoming war with Voldemort.
Sarcasticallyslytherin chapter 1 . 7/4
Omg can't wait for the next chapter !
mizzrazz72 chapter 35 . 7/4
Let there be twins. Two boys. Remus gets custody.
CHEEKY-HERMONIE chapter 35 . 7/3
good chapter update soon
witchsbroom chapter 35 . 7/3
OMG what a chapter. Me I'd like to see Sirius, Remus, Tonks, and Shack raise the baby together with Harry involved with the baby also. I think Harry needs to feel more of a family that what he does at the moment as he never really had a real family after his parents died
Mar91 chapter 35 . 7/3
I like
KyuubiChild717 chapter 35 . 7/3
I see a historical site visit like an old Abby or something, maybe close a museum down for a private your just for Harry. There is also aquarium and planetarium visits. Instead of the typical zoo maybe an animal sanctuary focused on Harry's favorite none magical animal? How about a picnic and your of the area believed by muggles to have once been Camelot? A showing of Peter pan or something similar would also be a bit with Harry's personality and likes.
priestessedgecombe chapter 35 . 7/3
I would think a museum would appeal more to Harry's intelligent nature. Although I can just imagine 6 or 8 vampires trying to look inconspicuous in a crowded muggle museum (especially if someone happened to just bump into Harry) with Harry and Severus just having a quiet stroll and happen to bump into Dudley and family with say one of Vernon's big clients (because we all know that Dudley wouldn't step foot into anyplace educational without a really good reason). It would make for an interesting meeting or confrontation would probably be a better word.

Other than that, I love seeing Harry with a snake. Zoos are fun too though, Any chance Harry gets to interact with people and the vampires get to see him in action. We also haven't seen anything with him and Blaize or Theo. I know they are at school and Harry is busy with Severus, but what about Blaize's mom? I know she was supposed to be close to Harry too, and they are still at the Vampire castle for protection because of Voldie and the death eaters.
CraftyBat0709 chapter 34 . 7/3
Sorry for my previous comment, I really do love your story. I just cannot write so I have too many ideas to list off.
CraftyBat0709 chapter 35 . 7/3
I love Teddy but I do agree it is very male-dominated and a baby girl would be a nice addition. I think in this story combining the mature Harry and childlike desires Harry may have would be best. It would be cool if they went someplace tropical where Harry could experience the ocean with Severus. You could even have a scene where the guard gets involved in a competition. There could be a scene where Harry storms off about the child and Severus/Remus talk to him about it or Ms. Zabini could reappear if Harry needs a motherly touch. In the end, there could be a danger to Harry's life introduced or Severus's that starts a new section of the story. Harry/Severus at one point may have to babysit the newborn and eventually defend her and himself; Selvic's child may be more present. Severus could than confront himself with some fears of his own. This may come in the form of a duel, the babies, a new friend for Harry, etc. This would be a good place to then relax and introduce a snake. After all this and a mood relaxing chapter then epilogue into the future with a child for the main couple if you want to take a rest with the story. In the future you could add one-shots of the children, a sequel featuring the new parents, etc. That is my thoughts
Sarcasticallyslytherin chapter 35 . 7/3
Omg can't wait for the next chapter !
3,378 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »