Reviews for Prince Consort
KTMac66 chapter 56 . 2/15
Thanks for not having the Elders just fall in line but actually stop and think,check the facts and debate.
I wondered whar had happened to The Contract so will go check out AO3
mayawene chapter 56 . 2/12
Thank you so much for this chapter ! I Hope we will see the two Elders complain to Severus…..
andrew 2 chapter 7 . 2/8
Ahha the woke gay agenda of shit is here! And despite it breaching fanfiction dot coms T&C u are posting unwanted "male" pregnancy story where children can find them!
So magic can do so many things but is unable to find a female surrogate or magical uterus to give birth out of?
Poor wizard's butt hole being torn open like a scene from an abattoir, solely for shits an giggles.
Yeah nope to sensitive. We suggest you stop.
Andrew 2 the crap is back
staar chapter 55 . 2/6
wow Thanks for this thought you had forgotten this one!
sissynbubbie chapter 56 . 2/8
i love this
DarkRavie chapter 56 . 2/8
littlesprout chapter 56 . 2/8
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Iyawolfwhite chapter 56 . 2/8
️️️️
excessivelyperky chapter 56 . 2/7
Glad to see another chapter, hope you still post here, though.

Good chapter. Yes, change is going to be hard, and there will be times when there will be steps back as well as forward.
Shetan20 chapter 56 . 2/7
Thank you for a brilliant chapter.
DarkRavie chapter 55 . 2/4
mayawene chapter 55 . 2/3
excessivelyperky chapter 55 . 2/3
So happy to see a new chapter here! Yes, shopping like that can be lots of fun. Palm Springs has a downtown show like that on Thursday nights in summer (our last stop is the tavern which has a lovely cold Guinness). If you can't find the right kind of dried fruit in the first section, you aren't trying.

It's clear that Harry is thinking as well as buying, and I like the way you sneak in information and his feelings while he's having some retail therapy.
tattoodaffodil chapter 55 . 2/3
another great chapter, but what has happened to The Contract? i can not find that story anymore, and i absolutely love it
Iyawolfwhite chapter 55 . 2/3