Reviews for A Wizard Named Harry
ErRose chapter 9 . 16h
Aww, this is epic. Given the time of the last update, though, it looks like I may never get the continuation. Thanks for what you have given us.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 9 . 7/19
cool
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 9 . 7/2
Hope you finish this one day
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 7/1
Interesting idea
Harriverse chapter 9 . 5/23
Omg! You caught Harry Dresden really well. I do hope Ivy meant Harry Potter's soul. If not, where is he?
Four years later, "A Wizard Named Harry desperately needs to be worked on.
Wonderful flow, great with the humor and flow of Dresden.
PLEASE decide to get back to this story.
Time Traverser chapter 9 . 1/20
It's a damn shame that this story won't get finished. But what an entertaining read, all the same!
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 1/2
"Turn it on, Salvador..."

A lot of Dresden's mind works in line with music.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 1/2
It was a burning building. Someone who is very genre savvy set a trap, knowing Harry would wind up in it.

*This* is the Harry/Harry fusion I've been waiting for.
onaleia chapter 9 . 11/12/2016
This was a lot of fun to read. Since it has been three years since the last update I don't expect I'll ever get to read the rest, but I definitely enjoyed this much of it.
onaleia chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
I laughed so hard my ribs were aching. Your Dresden voice is spot on.
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
Why must all the good fics go unfinished...
bearblue chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
What a place to hang, but such a great story so far. Thank you for sharing what you have with us.
Revliledpembroke chapter 9 . 8/30/2016
What? No more?
RSegovia chapter 9 . 8/27/2016
So they're in the Nevernever. Hm, I was sort of imagining that Hermione would discover the Dresden Files books in her research and figure out that all fiction is just authors getting inspiration from (or creating) alternate universes, and then Harry would blow everyone's mind by realizing that his current situation could only happen in fanfiction...

Anyway, I hope you write more of this story sometime! It's great to see Mouse and Toot-toot!