Reviews for A Wizard Named Harry
bearblue chapter 9 . 9/1
What a place to hang, but such a great story so far. Thank you for sharing what you have with us.
Revliledpembroke chapter 9 . 8/30
What? No more?
RSegovia chapter 9 . 8/27
So they're in the Nevernever. Hm, I was sort of imagining that Hermione would discover the Dresden Files books in her research and figure out that all fiction is just authors getting inspiration from (or creating) alternate universes, and then Harry would blow everyone's mind by realizing that his current situation could only happen in fanfiction...

Anyway, I hope you write more of this story sometime! It's great to see Mouse and Toot-toot!
dhamann7878 chapter 9 . 7/31
good story, is there going to be more?
ChaoticAscension chapter 6 . 7/1
Until I reread enough of the final line to notice the "he who is ever behind you" portion (tired and should sleep soon. Blegh.), for a moment I thought this was about to shift into a Dresden/Potter/Dishonored crossover with the Outsider (and likely his Mark) showing up. Suppose that's what happens when I have Dishonored on my mind lol.
justareader chapter 9 . 6/20
Great story! :D
ARandomGuy24 chapter 8 . 6/14
Justin wasn't Harry's stepfather. He was Harry's guardian.
bendin chapter 1 . 5/12
Thank you for your work - so far Dresden and HP mix well. I can't wait for the Carpenters meeting the Malfoys. Or the Winter Prinvess and Molly Wesley (fo course one should buff Molly of to chain Sidhe).
the froggy ninja chapter 9 . 4/29
Truly brilliant. I hope you continue.
Tarix chapter 9 . 3/31
Absolutely amazing story, it would be wonderful if you would continue it.
Pinefresh chapter 9 . 3/19
Damn you
Shadow of a Memory chapter 9 . 3/16
I really liked this one. Shame it was abandoned because the author has really done an impressive job.
ShadowPillow chapter 9 . 3/13
Bob. Is in Harry's body. Harry is in Harry's body.

Bob... Is in Harry's body.

That is... That is not going to end well at all.

Interesting though, that they're in the Nevernever. How in the world did the HP world get there though?

I greatly look forward to learning more about this. You've done a great job with the story so far.
ShadowPillow chapter 6 . 3/13
Holy crap. Holy crap. That is NOT good.
reddir chapter 9 . 3/9
This was a lot of fun. I'm sorry to see you dropped it, but at least the last chapter opens up so much for us to imagine if we choose to do so.