Reviews for A Wizard Named Harry
Error4North chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Good chapter. Loved the reference to Bob:)
Wing Zero Alchemist chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Bob in Harry's body? Oh dear. I think the best word I can think of to describe that would be... bothersome.
Random number generator chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
(about chapter 3) Thanks for introducing me to "Enter Sandman".
linkhyrule5 chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Oh, Harry.

Either of them. They do have so much in common.

... Live in interesting times, eh?

(Also, dear gods. Put Mr. Knows Every Secret Ever into a free-wheeling mortal body. Great plan.)
Kai19 chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Interesting story! I'm really enjoying it! And suddenly I'm imagining Potter in Dresden's body, learning magic from Bob or something like that. It'd be hilarious! Lol... Hope to read more soon!
B.B. Rain chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
...Is this the Nightside?!
dialNforNinja chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
I don't know much about Dresden and his adventures, well aside from the fact that memory charms would be on the Unforgivable list in his setting, but this is a fun twist on things. I particularly loved He Who Walks Behind meeting (and as far as I'm concerned, being forced to flee from, even if he called it returning to chase his original targets) She who Tends the Books. No wizard is more deserving of caution or outright fear than a wizard (or witch) with a large and diverse library and plenty of time to spend in it.
TangoTwo chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
more plz.
i like it.

keep up the good work
and thanks for sharing it
Dairegh chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Aaaaaahh, bugger. -_-
Larry Huss chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
I like the work, but I think that Harry's knowledge is a bit inconstant and come and go. You seem to have the Dresden voice right.

yrs Larry Huss
JJJ chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
This is really good! The writing style is very close to the original books, which is great. The one thing that you've got me wondering about is how Harry [Dresden] is really calm and just going along with "Hey, I'm now Harry Potter, let's go save the world!" I thought he would be a little more concerned about getting home and/or exiting the smoke inhalation-related coma he's gone into.
billdun262 chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Hermione should have seen enough American TV shows and movies to realize that a Boston accent is not typical for the US.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Well. Harry Dresden is being his usual self - i.e. a doom magnet that gets out of most messes by his wits, his weapons, and sheer bullheadedness. And he's just been dropped into the world of Harry Potter, which has so many logical inconsistencies I can't even keep track of them all. And there are hints (very vague hints) that it's not so straightforward as Freaky Friday gone multiversal. Of course things have promptly gone in-freaking-sane to levels that only showed up from Book 5 on in canon - and it's been, what, a month? Holy crap.

Uh. Hermione? There are a sh*t-ton of American accents.

Of blinking course, "unearthly howls". ...Please not Fenrir.

I admit to being a bit skeptical at first (only because nearly all HP crossovers are made of crap), but this is good. I look forward to updates. - Matsuri
kk chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
please continue
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
"What idiot gives pixies flamethrowers?"

Yep, it's a Dresden Files alright. :D