Reviews for A Wizard Named Harry
anubhav chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Great chapter, though if harry had not read the books it would have been even more humorous but still you are doing a bang up job of the story. keep it up
HEKSIE chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
very interesting beginning.
Twilight Dusk chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Great premise, and great start. Can't wait to see what Dresden gets up to next!
purpledandelions chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
This is great! I don't know what the Dresden's files are, but the idea of somebody popping into Harry's body who doesn't know anything is awesome, and I really like how you portrayed Ron and Hermione. However, I was a little confused. If this is Harry's first year at Hogwarts, how does he know Ron or Hermione?
Wulffe chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Very interesting start to a crossover ..

I have always found Dresden's sarcastic humor very funny ..

:-}
Master Procrastinator chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Interesting start. Roughly when is this set Dresden Files wise though?
Karalora chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Glad to see you're moving ahead with this! I had read the prologue, but didn't comment because it was basically just "Here is the premise of this fanfic." Now that actual plot things are happening, I'm very eager to see how Dresden will warp them. Just the prospect of the Harry Potter series being retold from the perspective of our favorite wiseass pyromaniac wizard will be treat enough. I already love how little Harry's mouthiness is being magnified a few dozen times over from him being piloted by big Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oooh! I can't wait to see what happens next! Hopefully the magics from Dresden's world will merge with those of the Potterverse, and evolve! Plus, I'd like to see Harry assemble a horde of House Elves like the Za-Lords guard back in the Dresdenverse!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Yes! This really has potential! Hopefully more description will be used in this story, and the future chapters will be longer, but I think we got a favorite here!
harrystark chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Good stuff keep it up. Hoping Dresden will take Hogwarts by storm and fire.
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Planetravel by brain damage. Sure. Fine. Nothing much to say, really, at this point..
leonidus chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Your story comes as a very pleasant surprise. Because the majority of Potter/Dresden crossovers in this site are garbage. This story is an exception.

The opening scene was brilliantly funny. :-) I hope you'll continue this and keep the good stuff coming.
thomaseliot chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Interesting opening...a tricky concept to do well, but if you pull it off it could be excellent. Look forward to seeing how you proceed!
darkspace137 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Story has potential i hope that you continue to write it.
Luckliness chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love the style this is written in :3 I have a deep fondness of the Dresden Files AND the HP books...you've got Harry's character really well. Keep writing!
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22