Reviews for Forbidden Lips (Zero x Kaname)
Jeanette Jones chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
Wow nice one, you had me for a minute there and I was really pissed at you. I was like ' has this brilliant writer lost his mind?'
Guest chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
how could you... I really thought that's the real ending n I just thought how stupid of u to make it ends like that. But, it sure is funny. Haha...
Fangirls Are Forever chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
WOW great chapter my new favorite. This is a great story.
Fangirls Are Forever chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
WTF Perfect chapter I love it! Where do you come up with this stuff?
t-dbz-b chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
duh duh duh, epic start
wintersubaki chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
only lolipop?
japanese for ice is koori
o.O chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
You are such a troll! XD
Dangerousluv chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Is your real name Kōri? Or Is it without that line thingy on top of the "o"? (sorry, don't know what that's actually called) Anyway, it's cool how you wrote a paragraph for each of your commentators. I think you are the first author (that I've read from) to do that. Lol, I remember that conversation about your profile pic xD Love you too! :)
Dangerousluv chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
The ending was cheesy but it was still very sweet :) Thank you for mentioning me in your authors note! It really meant a lot. To be honest I actually thought you were a fan girl *hides in corner out of embarrassment* Lol, sorry, it's just there aren't many fan boys so it's hard to tell. And your username didn't help much either. Anyways, this story was really great. I loved every chapter you've written. You are a talented author :)
Dangerousluv chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
XD I seriously started laughing my ass off by the time I was done reading the entire chapter. I seriously believed that was the last chapter up until the point you said Zero turned into a hot-dog with freaking rainbow wings. Oh god that was a good joke author-san. I'm still smiling like an idiot as I'm writing this. Well I think I should finally go to bed since I have to take my last regent in a few hours :) Thank you for the good laugh!
Dangerousluv chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Oooh what will they say to each other? The chapter was really good and I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Park Regolas chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
please update soon
i 'm curious 'bout the next story :D
its getting complicated a bit but still i want to know how you solve this problem hehehe
fighting ! :D
TwistedNoir chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Really great chapter, looking forward for the next update
Guest chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
update soon
Fangirls Are Forever chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Wow that was a great chapter I think it is my new fovorite
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »