Reviews for Done Searching
fringeperson chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
This was beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
Strummer Pink chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I loved this so much! It was so romantic. I loved Belle sitting on the table. I reread it several times and each time almost cried at the end!
katie.sallybrown2010 chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
"You spent the last twenty eight years telling me how hot my step-mom is."
dying XD
nicely done
Marcellin chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Thank you for sharing this lovely story. I think it's the best and most touching 'Dark One Belle'-story I've read thus far. Great job on the background story of Belle. It's also nice that you didn't make her too evil. I love the title and how it fits in the story. Very orginal. You really deserve more than 13 reviews/compliments!
IrrelevantLogic chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Dawwwwwww
Rumbellelover chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Somebody needs to make a community for dark one belle! Loved this!
Grace5231973 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Yay! I am glad your continuing it! Loved the missing scenes drabble! I thought it was hilarious when Sean found out who he was!
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Love this story! I'd like more of what happens after this story ends.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
that is so frickin touching...i cant even... mY FEELS!
Neferet25 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wonderful! I've read other stories where Belle was the Dark One, but I don't think I've read one where she was also looking for a child she lost - your version of that was well done and very believable. I look forward to more - whatever you choose to write about!
Electryone chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I loved this twist on Rumbelle! Thanks for not making Belle too evil and for giving us a happy ending!
K. A. Carlyle chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
So emotional and beautifully written that I almost cried, more than once! Love the idea that they've switched places. Can't wait to read more of your stuff. :)
Rinoax chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Just awesome. I adored it :3
Grace5231973 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I loved it! I also liked how you changed things! This Rum version is much more understanding about magic than the screen version of Belle!
EndlessDream91 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is absolutely amazing, I loved it :)