Reviews for Together, Forever
Rai Laurel chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I liked it, but I would have found it more interesting had you dragged out Mary's mind games a bit and had Ib gradually coming to the truth instead of all at once. Other than that and a few bsd grammer/typo bits, good story.

1 story to the Reserved Seat community ;)
PopNyanChan chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Holy mother of poptarts and penguins.
That was just... ahhhhuagugheruigharjkgahfjkh gakj. I LOVED IT! The ending surprised me, but I saw it coming when she looked at Mary's bed and Mary was missing. That was really good, though LOVED IT! Keep writing(please?)! I look foreward to the next story! Oh and by the way, The Ib stories you write are fantabulous! I love them as well! I am abusive of the squiggly '' line! I use it way too much. KEEP WRITING PLEASE!
PopNyanChan(I still need to change my name... .)
aurebesh chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh, Ib... Ignorance is bliss, Ib!

Love it all the way. Favoriting :)
ambermasquerade chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Haha! Well, that escalated quickly. Was not expecting that at all. Incidentally, Together, Forever was also my favorite ending. Great job! Definitely goin' in my favorites :)
Pershi chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA. The ending was just completely unexpected...well, sorta.
I really loved your way of writing, especially where you made Mary play a mind game with Ib about the Ladies in Red. The plot was clever, and the story was well written. Talented, are you? ;)