Reviews for The Magical Saga of Halle Evans: Year One
desireejones99 chapter 9 . 8/12
well hopefully the muse for this will come back to you from it's extended vacation soon
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 8/12
very excellent story so far, could be a very nice twist with her in Slytherin.

really hope you resurrect this soon, though at least there are 7 more chapters to read
OverseerBishop chapter 9 . 2/1
Like the story, got some interesting ideas. I hope you can develop them well.

Good luck and can't wait to hear from you soon.
mitsukaiyoko chapter 9 . 1/27
Loved the story- I LOVE how the small stone is making big ripples, and would love to see it continue to grow.
crimson hearts chapter 9 . 1/22
it actually happened. i cant wait to see how the school years go now. i do hope to see more soon of draco and halle or neville and halle.
JimmyHall24 chapter 9 . 1/11
WHAT A TWIST
badkidoh chapter 9 . 1/7
another great chapter.
I wounder if Dumbledore will teach Transfiguration again or do something else like run for minister of magic?
James018 chapter 9 . 1/6
Very interesting story. I admit I was a bit wary when you had Halle meet Draco at the station and how they struck up a friendship straight off the bat. Often that sends warning signs to me that the author is a Tom Felton fangirl. Thankfully I have read the rest of your stories and I know that you're probably as far from a Tom Felton fangirl as it's possible to be!

Anyway, nice work so far. The characterisation is a highlight, as always; the friendship between Halle, Hermione, Daphne and co. is a heck of a lot of fun to read about. If there's anything I've noticed on the negative side so far, it's the way that a group of eleven year olds can work some stuff out so easily on their own, e.g. Sirius Black's situation, and how to get past Fluffy. Particularly the latter; it takes some suspension of disbelief to think that if information about how to beat a Cerberus was so easy to find, Quirrell/Voldemort would not have found it, and indeed that Dumbledore and Hagrid chose it as an obstacle in the first place. But I guess whatever works for the story, and it's not a really major issue anyway.

I like how you're dealing with Dumbledore too. You're avoiding making him into a pantomime villain as you did in Why Dance When You Can Slay The Dragon, and am instead giving him a lot more canon-style treatment than previously. I hope he remains around as you've made him a very intriguing character: what are his real motives? Having been removed as Headmaster, will he return to his original post as Transfiguration teacher? It would certainly make logical sense; while he is old and evidently can't be trusted to run a school, he is still a powerful wizard and by all accounts a superb teacher - probably better than any other candidate for the job. But it's your story and if you have something better in mind, go for it.

One final thing: as an Australian cricket fan, I can assure you that we would happily root for New Zealand - but only if they were playing against England :)

Thanks for sharing this story and I'll look forward to the next update!
erbkaiser chapter 9 . 1/5
Cute chapter. A little sad how easily Halle is convinced but she is young, and Dumbledore did make serious mistakes.
natsumeakito chapter 9 . 1/3
i feel bad for Dumbledore. thanks for updating cant wait for more
Enya chapter 9 . 1/1
i love this story sooo much please keep updating. please address what happened to voldemort once quirrel died
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
My mom once told me this, so I'm just passing on the wisdom of her words.

'Boys are like buses. If you miss one, you can always catch the next one.'

I don't know if it applies to you, or if it'll help you, but it's food for thought, right? To quote King Solomon, 'This too shall pass'.

That was a lovely update. I'd like to see Draco and Halle together. If it's Halle/Hermione, I wish you'd come outright and tell it, so that I don't have to keep asking for a HPDM pairing. I'd still read the story, haha.

Happy new year. Time for new beginnings, eh?
SpikeySugarBomb chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Oh, I do hope you continue to update. No matter if it's quickly or in the distant future - I really like this story you're putting together :)
A Week Of Sundays chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
This story...OMG! SO GOOD! I can't wait till you update next! Severus's relationship with is very cute!