Reviews for The Magical Saga of Halle Evans: Year One
erbkaiser chapter 3 . 4/21
Noooooooooooo why is it that whenever I find a great girl Harry fic, it is dormant or dead? Hope you get back to this eventually. It has a great setup.
jeymien chapter 3 . 2/4
Just found this and I've enjoyed it. I'm rather sad to see it's been 2 years since updating though.
ecchansama chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
I'm not sure what you're gonna make of this, but this could turn into something really good. I'm looking forward to what you do with it.

Writing's solid but not perfect, a few grammatical mishaps, and the storyline so far flows well. Keep up the good stuff. )
draconin chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
A brilliant idea and superbly executed so far! Halle is coming across as a very fully fleshed character, yet very distinctly different to Harry. I'd love to read more of this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I hope you consider continuing this story. I'll admit, you almost lost me when Halle was pals with Malfoy and sorted into Slytherin, and I was worried that Hermione wouldn't have much of a role. As it stands now, however, this story seems to have a lot of potential. You are a talented writer. One of the few that I have actually read more than one fanfic from. The Snape/Halle mentor relationship is very intriguing, and is made much more plausible by the fact that she is in Slytherin. Anyway, I'm rambling. I'll probably check your page in a few weeks to see if you have updated. If not, I understand, but you should really keep writing longer stories. You have mostly oneshots (or twoshots), but you have so much more talent than most stupid writers on this site, and I hate to see it go to waste. In your stories, you can actually tell one character's words from another's. In most (bad) fanfictions, every character uses the exact same speaking style. You have talent. Use it.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Good start
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Funny and a gentle feminine approach to being back in the Potter world!
Halle Evans chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I love it and my given name is Halle Evans!
What a hoot to find this while googling my own name!
Can't wait to read more!
chocoholic6otaku chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
This is soooooo cute! Or the scene above was at least. Hi! I recently started reading our work and am loving it! This especially! I look forward to your continuation of this series! Thanks for the delicious reads!
mkeeg91 chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
haha! well this is pretty awesome so far. love the Draco twist. I knew he seemed to nice, but Snape said it well.

glad that Halle is friends with Daphne, Tracy, and Hermione.

great work!
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love stories where Petunia, Dudley, and Harry get along. this is shaping out to be a great one! Added to that is Fem!Harry and I'm super excited... though I'm almost afraid of possible future pairings. You've been dominantly Harry/Hermione. Will you keep it going (hopefully) or will something new come along?

can't wait to see where it goes from here!
bookfreak25 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
i am really loving this story it is different from some of the other fem harry stories i have read so that makes it even more interesting i kinda am hoping for either Sirius or Severus to get together with Petunia and am super curious who Halle ends up with i loved that you had Halle have such a Great family life and relationship with Petunia and Dudley and i also like who you chose as her friends some were unexpected but in a good anyway i can't wait to read the next chapter Please Update Soon :)
NamikazeMia chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
nice fic, can't wait for more
TimeLoopedPowerGamer chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
I am already using "we're only eleven" as a standard phrase for Hermione in my year one fic. Seriously, I know kids develop at different speeds, but year one romances run like 16 year olds are in love are creepy.

I've been making up for the missing romantic drama in my fic by writing the puppy love antics so sweet they melt your teeth as you read. Might consider something like that, assuming Neville is ever able to put three words together to her.

Like the story so far, looking forward to more.
TimeLoopedPowerGamer chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Good set up in this chapter. Could have used more details on the dorms, but maybe that comes later.