Reviews for Four Lettered Lie
Then delete it
giovanna112009 chapter 1 . 11/23
i wanna read this story this delena fanfic pleasee ...
vamphony chapter 1 . 9/5
I wish I would have gotten to read this... I hope you put it back up one day because I've heard many good things about it so I think it will be a treat to read, if I ever got the chance. The best of luck with your writing in the future and hopefully, you'll have a new Delena story I can read :)
Now I'm curious will you ever put it back up
kimminnee chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I want to read this notorious story of yours!
You may know me on Twitter as
Wake Sleeping Beauty DELoveNeverDies
Can you send me a PM directing !e to where I can read this?
Send message here or Twitter if there's NB anyway possible. Thanks either way Kate
andi712 chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Good luck for your contest. I loved your story when I read it for the first time, and I would have loved to re-read it a second time. I do hope to see it published somewhere at some point once again.
Noem13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
So sad that it's not here anymore.. but thank god that I have this story on my pc to read it all the time I want. One of my favorite stories.
Good luck!
devan chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
will you be putting it back up ever?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
PLEASE PUT IT BACK UP AFTER THE CONTEST :(
Santisela chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Best of Luck in he contest! and thanks for sharing FLL with us. Look forward to all your future works.
swagatamalfoy chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Awww sad to see it deleted but happy u r getting this opportunity! Love u! And best of luck! :*
VitsAsh chapter 41 . 7/23/2016
This is by far the most amazing Delena story I've come across! You're simply incredible, you made me cry, laugh and feel all those amazing emotions in this. Keep up with such work! Thanks for writing it and sharing it :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
Annd
Cataranka chapter 41 . 7/5/2016
Wow I have got to say! I finished your story in record time! Glad I got to read it when it was revised and new stuff was added! You are an amazing writer! And I was on my toes the entire time I was reading this! Thanks for blessing us with your wonderful story! :D
1,858 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »