Reviews for Four Lettered Lie
kimminnee chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I want to read this notorious story of yours!
You may know me on Twitter as
Wake Sleeping Beauty DELoveNeverDies
Can you send me a PM directing !e to where I can read this?
Send message here or Twitter if there's NB anyway possible. Thanks either way Kate
andi712 chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Good luck for your contest. I loved your story when I read it for the first time, and I would have loved to re-read it a second time. I do hope to see it published somewhere at some point once again.
Noem13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
So sad that it's not here anymore.. but thank god that I have this story on my pc to read it all the time I want. One of my favorite stories.
Good luck!
devan chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
will you be putting it back up ever?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
PLEASE PUT IT BACK UP AFTER THE CONTEST :(
Santisela chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Best of Luck in he contest! and thanks for sharing FLL with us. Look forward to all your future works.
swagatamalfoy chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Awww sad to see it deleted but happy u r getting this opportunity! Love u! And best of luck! :*
VitsAsh chapter 41 . 7/23/2016
This is by far the most amazing Delena story I've come across! You're simply incredible, you made me cry, laugh and feel all those amazing emotions in this. Keep up with such work! Thanks for writing it and sharing it :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
Annd
Cataranka chapter 41 . 7/5/2016
Wow I have got to say! I finished your story in record time! Glad I got to read it when it was revised and new stuff was added! You are an amazing writer! And I was on my toes the entire time I was reading this! Thanks for blessing us with your wonderful story! :D
Guest chapter 18 . 4/13/2016
My chest is aching along with them. God I think I was crying throughout the whole chapter! I m worried about how this story will end .
S chapter 41 . 3/25/2016
THAT WAS AN AMAZING STORY I LOVE IT BEST STORY EVER I SPEND 2 DAYS JUST READING IT AND I DON'T REGRET IT THAT WAS AMAZING GOOD JOB AGAIN LOVE IT
DElena all the way chapter 41 . 1/4/2016
THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT ENDING (Epilogue). That really complete the story.
AshlynV chapter 16 . 11/29/2015
Nope she pregnant lol they didn't use anything when they got drunk lol
1,857 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »