Reviews for Four Lettered Lie
vidhi.cutee.6 chapter 41 . 7/23
This is by far the most amazing Delena story I've come across! You're simply incredible, you made me cry, laugh and feel all those amazing emotions in this. Keep up with such work! Thanks for writing it and sharing it :)
Annd
Cataranka chapter 41 . 7/5
Wow I have got to say! I finished your story in record time! Glad I got to read it when it was revised and new stuff was added! You are an amazing writer! And I was on my toes the entire time I was reading this! Thanks for blessing us with your wonderful story! :D
My chest is aching along with them. God I think I was crying throughout the whole chapter! I m worried about how this story will end .
S chapter 41 . 3/25
THAT WAS AN AMAZING STORY I LOVE IT BEST STORY EVER I SPEND 2 DAYS JUST READING IT AND I DON'T REGRET IT THAT WAS AMAZING GOOD JOB AGAIN LOVE IT
DElena all the way chapter 41 . 1/4
THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT ENDING (Epilogue). That really complete the story.
AshlynV chapter 16 . 11/29/2015
Nope she pregnant lol they didn't use anything when they got drunk lol
sashaskl chapter 35 . 11/1/2015
Guest chapter 21 . 10/30/2015
I realy like this, but hate when Elena lies about the baby... Damon needs to know
She Made Him Good chapter 41 . 10/29/2015
I want a relationship like DE relation
Its so Nice to see DE happy and in love after all this years
I would like to read more
Great job
Sorrybout'ya chapter 41 . 10/28/2015
Very nice. I've enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for writing it. :)
squeaky wheels chapter 41 . 10/28/2015
This was a nice surprise in my inbox. I really enjoyed it and would love to read more about Damon and Elena's life in the future and them as grandparents.
I had to chuckle at Luca's reaction to Damon's comment to Elena about their sex being fantastic. I'd like to read more about Luca.
Sandraa69 chapter 41 . 10/28/2015
Loved this!
Hope you give us a few more chapters
I can never get enough of our favorite couple
Elizabeth1966 chapter 41 . 10/28/2015
awesome! so glad for the continuation! let see a decent grandparents chapter!
Damon-Elena-Fever chapter 41 . 10/28/2015
Incredible and beautiful ending...
1,849 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »