Reviews for Four Lettered Lie
Mr.E chapter 9 . 5/23
You should have a warning if you are going to have any more Elijah and Elena naughty time, because I almost threw up. I always thought that pairing was gross and just wrong. I just can't see their characters getting it on at all, there is no chemistry there at all. It's like having Buffy and Giles get nasty (showing my age with the buffy reference). This really turns me off this story which makes me sad because the rest is gold. You show so much talent when you write Damon and Elena. I wish you used another plot device to create chaos in this fic. Elijah and Elena make me sick. That all being said, this was well written and the ending (Her calling him Damon) was great. I hope that is the end of that pairing.
I can't wait to read the next chapter, great job!
tc chapter 9 . 5/23
Loved the long chapter! Hope you do the same next time. Update soon:)
I want to be able to compare what I read before to what you have written now, but it is still like I am seriously reading it for the first time. I don't remember this chapter at all, however it was still wonderful! Poor Elijah I feel so bad for him! This was not a good time to find out that you would never have your girlfriend's heart. Sad face...
Margie chapter 9 . 5/22
Can't wait for update
Sorrybout'ya chapter 9 . 17h
LOL! Good chapter and what a way to end it! bahaha!

Elena needs to come clean with Damon about her feelings and of why she was at his house the night she caught him with the 'two girls'. Yeah, that'll make him kick his own butt! Can't wait for them to have a tell all session. That'll be good. :}

*So excited to read more of this story. Good stuff.
TVDvamplover chapter 9 . 19h
Dudeeeeeee … please update soon!
jairem chapter 9 . 19h
I so don't like Rebekah. That character grinds on me. Damon is still really determined. But the " Truce" seems to be eye opener Not Elena calling Elijah Damon... I never really cared for Elijah that much anyway. But it had to suck.
meigs37 chapter 9 . 22h
No Elena.! What the hell did you say that for? Poor Elijah !
1artist chapter 9 . 5/22
Big mistake. Don't even want to know what's to happen next. She's in trouble.
Elizabeth1966 chapter 9 . 5/22
Wow! What an ending! Next chapter please!
Imagination Run Wild chapter 8 . 5/22
I'm loving Elena and Elijah, beside DE and SE they're my next go to. I absolutely adore them. I know they won't last but Elena's been down in the dumps and Damon is clearly not making it any better, if anything he's making it worse, so I say go for it Elena.
That being said I eventually want to see Damon realize what an ass he's being and get his shit together. He has some amends to make.
I liked Katherine, but now, I'm not so sure. Why was she so rude to Elena, what did she ever do to her? Nothing. Thats what. I was really looking forward to a Kat-Elena friendship, that's be awesome, even Elena and Rebekah. I hope Stefan and Kat stay together, I do most enjoy their relationship so far.
Keep it up.
Can't wait for the Gilbert parent's deaths bomb to drop, how they are unaware is a mystery to me since they were friends growing up.
How does Giuseppe not know or Stefan did they not ask about her parents? I understand Damon not knowing but how could they not?
Please address this. Thank you.
Lovely chapter, truly. :)
TVDvamplover chapter 8 . 5/21
Please update bc I wanna see elena tell damon what happened.
lovetasmania98 chapter 8 . 5/20
More, please! :))
ErikaTheRed chapter 8 . 5/20
I don't know what has changed, but this does seem a little better put together. It's been so long since I read it. I am extremely happy you decided to take another crack at it! Thank you very much. )
love it i want more plizz
1,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »