Reviews for Perceptions
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Aww... Poor prime. And poor Bumblebee! This fic is so sweet and sad I think I might cry... but in a good way.
SoulBeeGirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Awe poor bee. Cute story is it a one shot. Are u goin to make more
MyAibou chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I love how you're covering so many different kinds of "awwws." Poor Bumblebee. And poor Prime. I especially like Prime's internal monologue about the weight of a leader. It's not all that different from the theme of WotW...
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Saw this on LJ along with the bear story. It really is a matter of perception sometimes. How we see somebody may not in fact be the case. Good way of showing it.
BlueInked chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Aaaw... Yeah, you got me to say it. I get the feeling that all of them feel somewhat like this, and all assume that no one else does. Mirage with his background, Prowl with his responsibility, even probably Gears because everyone sees him one way and he has to keep acting how they expect him to. The list goes on.
Foxbear chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This story left me with the overwhelming urge to go cuddle my Optimus Prime and Bumblebee lego figures...Poor war torn mechs...
Harry2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
In many ways, both Prime and Bumblebee are in the same boat. Both are there, not because they want to be there, but because they HAVE to be there! Prime has his own demons to deal with, such as being commander of the Autobots. Bumblebee is dealing with the fact that he feels its his fault that his fellow Autobots got smacked. Neither wishes they were there. But they have to be there.