Reviews for Ruffing It
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
"Well, quit thinkin'. That's my job." Very Heyes-ish. Yep, their animal magnetism works on dogs as well as saloon gals and ranchers' daughters. Fun story. And thankee kindly, AllTrekkedUp, for introducing Rowdy Clara to AS&J. I was surprised to see someone your age writing fanfic for this show.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
LOL! This is so cute! Loved it!
WichitaRed chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This was fun. It had a fast beat and you could feel the grin you had plastered on your face as you wrote it. You are becoming comfortable with who the characters are and I am curious to see what you create in the future.

Great example of you flushing out the characters personalities: Heyes glanced up at Kid and was amused at the sight of his cousin shooting daggers with his eyes. When Kid stomped off toward where his horse was tethered, Heyes allowed himself a small smile.

Thank you for putting the time in to the writing and for sharing it
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Bwa ha ha, wonderful, I love it! Thank you.
Keays chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
That was a fun story. Really looking forward to the next ones you contribute to our little group. Now I'm off to read the other one I saw posted on this site! Keep 'em coming!
Friscogirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
great fun! welcome to A S & J fandom! wonderful first entry. I should have figured out from your title who the pursuer was, but I was too dense. Loved the humor in this!
laurose chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Thanks for this enjoyable fic. I can just see that happening to them. Good title, too.

And the dog was adorable.
HannaHeyes chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Very good for your first ASJ story! Loved that you didn't kmow exactly who or what was following them until the end. Great job :)
InsideOutlaw chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I could just picture Heyes in a battle of the wills with a little dog. Of course he wouldn't give up to...to...that. Cute story, RowdyClara!
Helen West chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That's adorable! I love the title!
HW
laf1024 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This made my day. I am still smiling from the craziness of it; i was expecting to see some crazed bounty hunter not a little dog, loved it thank you so much.
CollieandShire chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Nice chapter, RowdyClara! This looks like an interesting story. I am curious as to see where you're going with this. :) I have never seen this show, but it sounds good. :) Hope you're doing well and I will continue to read and review when I have time!

-Shire from CollieandShire
Cornelia May chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Nice story RC, I hope to see more from you soon.
AllTrekkedUp chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Aw! (blushes) Thanks,it means a lot to me! :D As you do.

Love the story! You got the guys down great! :D I could just see them and hear them talking,you really hit the Kid just right! I hope you'll write some more AS&J soon! :D