Reviews for Becoming Us (Part 2)
Carling chapter 16 . 3/23
Bravo! My goodness you took me back to my own high school and university graduations and to my own wedding. Love is an understatement for what I feel for this story.

I laughed so hard at Pansy's reaction. I usually do love fanfic Pansy and yours did not disappoint!
Carling chapter 15 . 3/23
McGonagall was sublime. You wrote that scene so perfectly.
Carling chapter 13 . 3/23
Eyes. Tears. Sniffle. Really too beautiful.
Carling chapter 11 . 3/23
Whew! Now I know why you wrote that blow job scene with Pansy in part 1. It's a damned good thing Draco had been open to that otherwise he and Harry would have been in a boatload of trouble at this point with Zabini.

While I normally believe someone's orientation is their business and not up for discussion, I have to admit I'm enjoying watching the boys outsmart Zabini. The cat and mouse game has been thrilling.
Carling chapter 10 . 3/22
I don't mind stories that turn the Weasleys into villains. But I love the ones that embrace Draco into the family the best!
Carling chapter 8 . 3/22
Most funny and darling coming out scene with the Golden Trio that I've ever read! It was subtly played and paid homage to past hostilities without wallowing in them. You wrote Ron so well.
Carling chapter 6 . 3/22
Poignant exorcism of Draco's past. One thing I don't yet know is if this story takes into account that in canon Narcissa lied to Voldemort to save her son.
Carling chapter 3 . 3/22
Well guys, that's life. It's a school, not the love shack. Teenaged boys and their hormones!
zammieloverforever chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Love this story it was beautifully written. It had so many funny moments and all together I could hardly stop reading it.
kyraboo chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
I really enjoyed this series.
I know okay chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Nice ending.
I know okay chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
Wow, I didn't think they'd agree to marriage before coming out.
I know okay chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
Harry's friends were long overdue that conversation.
I know okay chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
Good for Draco.
I know okay chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
I wondered when Draco would finally break down.