Reviews for Becoming Us (Part 2)
animelvr23 chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
Ahh! That was wonderful! You are a terrific writer! I love your imagery and the emotion you put into every sentence. Just beautiful writing. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Thankle you for sharing this with us!
Fave!
animelvr23 chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
Oh am I excited to see this! I can't wait to read how they shove it in Zabini's face!
animelvr23 chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Omg that was absolutely brilliant! What ingenious twists! I mainly love the way you incorporated the concept of Ron and Hermione talking to Draco, thinking he's Harry. I've thought about this before but in my head out was always a planned move on Draco's part. Him wanting to know what Harry's friends say about him when he's not around. I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed this idea more! It was so much more natural and it flowed with the story. Major kudos to you!
animelvr23 chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
I knew there was something about Pansy that wouldn't betray Draco. She really saved his ass when she kissed Harry lol but I'm surprised harry didn't start wiping his mouth after they all left
animelvr23 chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
Awwwhhh! That was just the sweetest thing! And I forgot to review earlier but I love how you had Draco deal with Blaise in the previous chapter. I was getting slightly worried that this would turn into one of those fics where Draco dumps Harry because he's scared of losing his status but I'm glad you took a unique route. Im enjoying this much more than the angst-riddled fics
Carling chapter 16 . 3/23/2015
Bravo! My goodness you took me back to my own high school and university graduations and to my own wedding. Love is an understatement for what I feel for this story.

I laughed so hard at Pansy's reaction. I usually do love fanfic Pansy and yours did not disappoint!
Carling chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
McGonagall was sublime. You wrote that scene so perfectly.
Carling chapter 13 . 3/23/2015
Eyes. Tears. Sniffle. Really too beautiful.
Carling chapter 11 . 3/23/2015
Whew! Now I know why you wrote that blow job scene with Pansy in part 1. It's a damned good thing Draco had been open to that otherwise he and Harry would have been in a boatload of trouble at this point with Zabini.

While I normally believe someone's orientation is their business and not up for discussion, I have to admit I'm enjoying watching the boys outsmart Zabini. The cat and mouse game has been thrilling.
Carling chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
I don't mind stories that turn the Weasleys into villains. But I love the ones that embrace Draco into the family the best!
Carling chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
Most funny and darling coming out scene with the Golden Trio that I've ever read! It was subtly played and paid homage to past hostilities without wallowing in them. You wrote Ron so well.
Carling chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
Poignant exorcism of Draco's past. One thing I don't yet know is if this story takes into account that in canon Narcissa lied to Voldemort to save her son.
Carling chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
Well guys, that's life. It's a school, not the love shack. Teenaged boys and their hormones!
zammieloverforever chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Love this story it was beautifully written. It had so many funny moments and all together I could hardly stop reading it.
kyraboo chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
I really enjoyed this series.