Reviews for Toys for a Lonely Lady
Maguffium239 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
So cute and sad! I never really thought about what FP does when Finn's not around...
chozowarrior chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I have no words to describe the happiness I felt when I read this.
The end is the funniest part!
Andjuzane chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This made me "Ahhhhhhhhh" at work. Well done, you really captured lonliness with words and used it to make a great piece of writing. Thanks for the read!
TheJamjam chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Well then? xD I liked it, FP messing around with the toys made me lol.
trasgo.artifexdiaz chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Awww cosita hehehe
Todos juegan, despues de todo son deseos en tu imaginacion saliendo a la realidad (casi) por medio de esos juegos.

Debrian dejar de traer de bajada a la Princesa flama. En su episodio de debut (y el siguiente) la confundieron e hicieron enojar un monton, y el siguiente resulta que ni siquiera le permiten besar a su novio... pen *#adas ._. haha ok no.
Todo sera mas facil cuando Finn sepa de la promocion al comprar un Ojo de deseos demoniaco, recuerdo que decia que te regalaban un encantamiento de proteccion contra el fuego (y de donde yo vengo los encantamientos duran hasta que uno los desactive y son reusables o simplemente se quedan activos sin ningun problema). Seguiran sin poder besarse, pero almenos se podran tocar sin peligro de dejar a Finn a termino medio de coccion.
DubbleDuelSword chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Aw poor Flame Princess, I know what it's like to feel lonely. I've felt it for most of my life believe it or not. I find it a little cute and endearing that she made the coal into herself and Finn, or at least she tried. And thou this is a short one-shot that you decided to make I think it holds some sort of meaning.

All of us are different, in this world and in Ooo. Some who feel insecure about them selves pick on others while others who can't embrace differences shun those who are different. While there are those who do embrace differences and learn to appreciate them.

I'm pretty sure I'm thinking too hard into this fic or maybe I found the reason you might have made this one-shot. Who knows? You're the writer. I'm probably just trying to sound sophisticated without really trying, I tend to get into deep thought whenever I read most fics. Couldn't you tell from my reviews and stories... okay maybe not my stories.

L-ater.
TheMidgetWarrior chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Have you ever considered writing your own book with your own characters.
StrikerXE chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I can see this happening, after all we haven't seen anything about FP for a while (well, there's mini-FP but it doesn't really count XP), and unless something bad happened to DiCicco (we would've known by now if this indeed happened though...), they're doing it on purpose, I can't blame FP for being lonely, Finn dissapeared for four months alone in 'All the Little People'! Poor FP, she really must feel lonely and pretty much like she felt back on the lamp in the castle whenever Finn and Jake are not around... Agreed, being with Finn and Jake light her up (but emotionally and physically lol) but... yeah, it must be tough to be completely alone, people must be afraid of Fire Elementals due to simple nature, not to mention personality so... well yeah, loneliness, she needs extra friend, they should include Marceline canonically but... well there's the unknown of how AT vampires react to fire... and half-vampire / half-demons XP. But in the end... awwww :D! Hehe, I don't blame her, her own mini-versions of Finn and FP, hehe... if only they could say those words and do those things, but even then... it's really cute.

You know I just thought this could easily work as an intermission for 'Through Her Burning Gaze'? But whatever, it's good on its own right, excellent job on this one-shot SCIK :D!
fp chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Woah! I lour fanfic! Poor fp! Please continue! It's really good (: i love it :3
roneyandrade chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
your story it is really brilliant to try to look the mind of fp her agonies and frustation dreams and good work .
NeoNimbus chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That was such a touching story you have there. :)

I'm really glad that FP has someone like Finn to be by her side.
Harvest-Mooniac chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
DAMMIT SCIK! MY HEART MELTED ALL OVER THE FRIGGIN' PLACE AFTER READING THIS AND NOW I HAVE TO MOP IT UP. DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR IT TO REGAIN SHAPE?
Odradem chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
So... so cute! *_*
Mr.nin10do chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
What a cute ending
Ur the greatest flinn supporter ever
fioleefan1000 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
i feel sad...for flame princess awsome story btw i feel alone sometimes like fp