Reviews for It Makes a World of Difference
Nimuea chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Never stop writing. You capture them perfectly. Loved every second of this story. Looking forward to read more from you.
4Bluetiger chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Wow! This was great,

I'm glad Archer was in a good mood and able to joke with Trip and T'Pol but I must admit, I always wondered how he felt when he found out that Lorian was Trip and T'Pol's son and not his. I figured that the information probably threw him at first. However, he did seem to roll with the punches in the episode, especially when he talked to old T'Pol.

I can see Trip not being able to rest until he found out about the other Vulcan/Human couples. This had an incredibly romantic ending. He should serve T'Pol bourbon more often.

I enjoyed this story a lot.
Auna chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Holy COW! This was absolutely amazing! I love it. Very well done. And you got all the personalities spot on. Beautiful. :) Thank you.
aikiweezie chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Excellent! This fits in nicely, right before Enterprise returned home, and the trip to Vulcan. I hope to see more.
Amethyst Nebula chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
LOVED IT!
TrekLover101 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Nice story!
Alex Joleta chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh my word that's good. This needs to be more than one chapter. Great story. Is there more to come?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
What a superb closing paragraph. I can understand Archer's trepidation about how Starfleet will react when they find what happened in the Expanse, and the resigned dismay at the prospect of all those reports and debriefings. But I'm glad to think that Trip and T'Pol had remained close, and chuckled at the afterthought of a 'goodnight' to Archer. It seems to me that it's been obvious to all concerned that their relationship was a uniquely special one and I'm pleased that they have both finally acknowledged that.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Hmm, I never thought about that before. Nicely done, thank you!
LFVoy chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh! I hadn't caught that either! That was lovely, and I always enjoy seeing your work. Thank you.
DinahD chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
What a wonderful story! When Trip asks T'Pol in "Home" if her mother knew about "us," it seemed to imply that they had resumed their romantic relationship. This story certainly provides one explanation for how that could have occurred. Neither Trip or T'Pol pressed the issue; it just seemed like a natural coming together.

Thank you for making my day a lot brighter.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
The characterisation in this story was absolutely spot-on. It's superbly readable and plausible; made me feel like I'd just had a really warm hug when I'd finished! Thank you!
Alelou chapter 1 . 1/12/2013