Reviews for Beautiful
Guest chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
AWWWWW! I love it this is really good ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
It was an amazing chapter &' i know it was the last but i think you should continue the story
fanfictionFANGIRL1623 chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Please let Kim and Aidriana bother Loren and then eddie comes to her rescue:) please! BTW I love this sorry:) keep writing! You're an amazing writer!
Maggie1214 chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
That was sooo good! I loved this story! I can't wait to see what your new story is about!
HH-dutchfangirl chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Heey, you're story is very nice! :)
But i just finished chapter 6, so im half way there, keep on writing cause its really good :)
girlygirl920 chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
Love love love! Since I read the first chapter! I'm sad it's over though): can't wait for the new story
RRHSram11 chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
That wad such an Awesome chapter! Loren was asleep in Eddies lap. Eddie thought that she looked cute. He took a pic of Loren and posted it and everyone loves them. Everyone loves Eddie and Loren so much. Nora came home and was glad to see the both of them. She is so glad they are together. Eddie iced Loren's foot and then got up and told Nora he was leaving. He told Nora what happened to Loren and took care of it. Nora understood. Eddie kissed Loren before he left. Eddie and Loren love each other so much! Please post the next chap soon! Keep going, doing AMAZING! GO LEDDIE! Lol :)
yoyoitstephanie chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
this fanfic is the best I ever read I think u should wright more
HHer-PitchSlap-HOA chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Yay I've been waiting for this!
taytrm1999 chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
Nooooooooooooo! U have to keep updating this story. Its amazing. Please don't just have one chapter left. At least make up a conflict that will result in more chapters. It can't just end like this.
LittleSpankie chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
OMG MORE!
Leddie4ever chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
No there can't only be 1 chapter left you have to continue this story I'm obsessed and so is my sister please don't kill us by stopping
hhlover2345 chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
I love love love this update soon!
caitlin campbell chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
when is the nex chapter coming?
Caitlin Campbell chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I think this is really good and you should keep doing this :)