Reviews for More Than Desire
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
This is a great read!

I love how it has everything in it. The drama, intrigue and action. The kiss and make up sessions are definitely a treat, I'm actually surprised that they only have two kids at the moment. You'd think they'd have made a Quidditch Team already with the way they're jumping at each other.. XD

It's refreshing that between the two of them, it's Severus who has quite an insatiable libido. I'm sure Harry enjoys that perk very much! XD
Marioluver chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
YAY A SEQUEL! i read the non censored version a while back. i wish there was more stuff like this out there
Talizora chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Great story, I really enjoyed it. I loved your twist on the Metamorphagus ability, I don't think I've read a story like that before. Wonderful work, thanks for sharing!
faded but not forgotton chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I love the story! I just had to review despite being on my sister's account.
It's a very cute story and it's a very good snarry fic. I rarely find snarry fic as good as this! The interactions of the characters and the description of how they feel has won me over!
Miss Nailia chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
waw such a lovely fiction i love historical romances! it's so sweet and romantic and the end was funny too, though i think harry did accept sev's touch rather fast too... anyway thank you for this delicacy and i loved the smut too! ;)
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
love it
:).
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Not a bad story and am happy that you put enough spaces in it, so it's easier of me to read !

Good job and hope to see more of your work 0ne day !

The Crimson Mage.
Gummybear.Michaelis chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
this...was awesome! i loved it, thank you for making this amazing story!
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
A wonderful moving story, written so well in the style that befits it best. One of slowly discovered love and affection and family. Thanks for writing a very tender tale...I loved it from start to finish.
koukimiki chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
wow,I just say WOW after finishing reading your story.
it's a good story,I can't imagine myself to think or write about it. I'm not a good writer,you know. :)
moodysavage chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was actually the first story of yours I read. I've always loved Old English type stories and this story is beautifully written.
Imalena chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Thank you a lot for this story, I had a really good time reading it. It was really well written and Harry's and Severus' relationship was well built (it's wasn't to fast, and there wasn't to mch drama).

I really liked how they both completly fell in love with each other. The only thing is the part where Harry marries Severus : as much as it could be possible to make the muggle believe that severus is a woman just to get married, it isn't logical in the long run... Harry will go to lots of public place and I can hardly believe that each time, severus will dress as a woman. And the people who lived/worked with Harry will notice that Harry's pregnant. And that he lives with Severus instead of his sister... Your whole story was really logical but the marring part wasn't really convincing. I'm really not telling you that just to annoy you, it's just to try to ''improve'' your skill (not that I'm better than you, I'm just saying that as a lowly reader ;-)

Anyway, your story was great, I loved it!
Gr33nT3a chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I really liked the way you blended the magic and muggle world of the times. I thought it was really interesting how you incorporated a lot of characters throughout the stories even though they were not at Hogwarts. The characters are really fleshed out and lovely to read when they are interacting as well.

That being said, I feel like the first portion of the story is much better than the second. You kind of lost me when Harry turned out to be a somewhat shape-shifter. I understand you were trying to wrap up the situation for the times but it just seems like it was really forced to solve that issue. Obviously, Harry would have needed an heir but I feel like it would have been better leaving that unresolved or solving it in a different manner.

I hope you don't find my review to harsh. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
thebellowingpixie chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh my god I loved your story! I read the full version from the link on your profile and it was decadently delicious. Thank you for writing such an awesome story! I'll definitely check out your profile for any other stories. Thanks for writing!
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wow... Very long for a oneshot but still very good none the less :)