Reviews for Fifty Shades of Grey: After the Boathouse Proposal
Hot chapter you captured their kinky fu*ckery perfectly and I loved hearing Christian tell us how proud he was of Ana during the meeting and Taylor's text was priceless!
I love the banter between Elliot and Christian and laughed so hard when Elliot didn't know where to stand in the office because Ana and Christian had sex everywhere which is so them. You really captured what a great, loving relationship Christian and Elliot have and you wrote this before Grey, where we started to learn about that, was out. Well done.
OMG Mia,Grace, Grams and the conversation about the balls and Grams and the penis pop. I laughed so hard my sides hurt. Great chapter.
Beautiful chapter. You captured their characters perfectly. Christian's gift with the first words Ana spoke to him gave me goosebumps. Well done.
tstines chapter 48 . 8/6
I've cried several times during your story, I love it! You're doing a great job with it. I hope that you continue the story, can't wait to read more.
tstines chapter 7 . 8/4
I like reading Elliot's poverty ! I haven't read any other stories that tell his pov. Good job!
kelly.w.hathaway chapter 1 . 7/27
Just an fyi...this is (I think) the 3rd or 4th time reading your stories lol I have to say your Christian has to be my favorite! Perfect mixture of dominantsweet/vulnerableAna with mostly submissive but strong when she needs or wants to be. Love it!
Memphis50shades chapter 56 . 7/10
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I have literally read Boathouse Proposal and Having a Baby 3 times each! I absolutely love your writing! I love how you keep it in line with the books and use actual lines too! Please please please write some more!
Cowenlis chapter 8 . 7/2
I
Type your review for this chapter here...
Azemomma chapter 58 . 5/13
You're an amazing writer! Loved it all!
B
Fay chapter 58 . 4/29
Great story, just reread it in 2 days needed a fix.
tiggermama6972 chapter 39 . 4/29
I love this. I like how you are writing about what happens before the wedding.
Vicky Smith chapter 53 . 4/18
The wedding was more than I could have ever imagined. So beautiful. Well done.

A VERY HUGE FAN 4/18 16