Reviews for Fifty Shades of Grey: After the Boathouse Proposal
Rmoure chapter 56 . 4/4
Dont end, plz keep going with your story
DottiG chapter 53 . 4/3
I have read this wedding scene at least 10 times, and will probably read it 10 times more.
Constance Ryan chapter 58 . 3/31
This was a great story. I laughed, and some of the story just made me smile, I got bad at some parts, and I cried a lot. That is what makes a great story.
Love your writing style.
michelle chapter 58 . 3/25
You are awesome. That made me laugh it made me cry! Ioved it
krisz chapter 56 . 3/18
So since ACHAB has ended (for now, fingers crossed) I reread this story. This is so good, I just love what you have done with our favorite characters here. I loved Elliots best man story. I forgot how great it was. Thanks again for your amazing writing and sharing with us.
lovecg chapter 58 . 3/13
I loved this story Lilly. I could not put it down and I am going to take a short break and start on A&C having a baby. Your writing style is fantastic.

Looking forward to reading more.

lovecg chapter 53 . 3/13
Beautiful...
lovecg chapter 34 . 3/11
Your Elliot cracks me up. Funny stuff.

lovecg chapter 20 . 3/9
Just a quick shout-out to let you know I am really enjoying your story. It fiils in some of the gaps from original FSOG and your style is easy reading.

SapphireBella chapter 1 . 3/1
I have spent the last two days reading this again! Love it more the second time around :)
Lenka Fifty Shades Lover chapter 18 . 2/23
Amazing and briliant chapter!
mross05 chapter 33 . 2/16
I am loving this story!
lkup chapter 33 . 2/6
HOT!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 58 . 2/5
I have just finished ready your story. You have had me laughing out loud and crying (with actual tears I might add). You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to start your other story. Well Done!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 37 . 2/4
I started reading your story yesterday and you are keeping me up at night because I just wanted to keep on reading. I do believe I have mentioned that this story if fantastic and that you are an absolutely incredible writer.
2,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »