Reviews for Small
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I loved it...you should make a longer more drawn out version of this! You have great writing skills :)
FoxiKO chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Please, please, please! Write another chapter or a follow-up Revenge:Payback scenario and/or Michael taking care of Fiona until some of her spunk comes back! I think if she were to "break" so to speak ... She would literally shatter and only Michael could help her to pick all the pieces!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Wow, I was shocked by the brutality of what happened to Fiona (not saying that it couldn't happen) and truly pity the ones who perpetrated those crimes when Mike gets done with them. That said, I really liked your contrast of Fiona's determination and spirit exceeding her physical dimensions until she's taken down by a much larger force and, as you said, she's not indestructible, none of us are.
bcmom chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Good job. Thanks :)
FionaFan chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Awww poor Fiona. Michael will do anything to protect her. These guys are going to be sorry they hurt her. Michael will not hesitate to take these guys down.
southpawokpoet chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
No reason to be hard on you. I believe it was excellent, don't stop now. Trust me, we will find you and bring you back! If you choose. Rest gently please. Dusty
LN8866 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This was really excellent! So sad. Made me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That was really good! It's always nice to have quality Michael/Fiona fic, so please write lots more!
simbagirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Great start. More, please.
Veefall chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
It was a good one shot, if you had the time it could be a good long story. But real life does get in the way.
michaelandfi chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
LOVE protective michael. this story is so good.
bnlove chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
omg so sad! :( but great story! please continue!