Reviews for This could be heaven
yllom21 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Amusing story. And I like your description of the farplane and the way you wrote the charecters. Nicely done.
levisrictusias chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Fantastic!
yaoi-is-wowie21 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Oh, so beautiful! At first I was like, "Nu, it's going to have a sad ending!" but it didn't! Absoutely adorable. I love how you write them all. Wonderful.
Elendraug chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Oh my god, you have no idea how much I ADORE this. Everyone's in character, the descriptions are vivid, it's painful and pretty and so damn good that I'm adding it to my favourites list immediately. This is just... I love this. Thank you.
Riona chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Oh, I adored this story. I've been wondering what happened to the dead and the dreams after the end of FFX, and this is absolutely believable.
Your characterisation is perfect, to the point where I suspect that you've got these characters locked up in your house so you can study them. The ending is brilliant, as is the rest of it. I love this story to bits, really I do.
MurasakiSilver chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Gah... so... beautiful... *wipes away tears.*
Chaddy chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
So *you're* the one who wrote this! I read it somewhere off a webpage, I think, and didn't have a link to the author later on when I finished. Well, what can I say except that I absolutely *adore* and *love* it! You're very introspective on Jecht's behalf and his clumsy way with words as he tries to knock some sense into Auron's head was brilliant, really. I can imagine Auron being as you describe him, clinging to the thoughts of failure... sad, but fortunately for him, he's got Jecht, right? I'll be digging into what else you've wrote, can't wait! keep up the good work!
Sephira Strife chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Wow! This story is so cute! A real work of art!

S├ęphira the insane french talking girl from Canada
Eoko chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
hehehe, Me likey! lol, good fic. I can easily quote mysaelf as saying, "shut up, shut up jess, I'm trying to read. SHUT UP JESS! YOU'RE MAKING ME MISS MY CUTE FIC!" lol
Regann chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Another wonderful Jecht/Auron piece from you! I like the light-hearted tone in this one as well as Tidus' lovely reaction.
kathy chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
that was pretty interesting...! i quite liked it actually! auron and jecht really do make a good pair! hee hee.

but i liked your style of writing, very suited to the genre.
Amberlee chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Tomo,

Got his on this list and enjoyed it. I lurk there too. :) The idea of Braska as a peacemaker/healer is one I always enjoy. These two are such a pair...

So alike.

Nice images. Love the blitz bit at the end.