Reviews for It Happened One Night
PerhapsPerhapsPerhaps chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
How was I unaware that this chapter existed! Ava this is your best one yet. You have really gotten your dialogue to a great place. It feels like real conversation now. Also this part: She took a deep, staggering breath and then exhaled suddenly, as if she were releasing the deadliest poison from her lips. Those beautifully sculptured lips which released to the world her magic. The same lips which could cause my utter pain by the sound of her rejection and complete elation at the promise of her affection. They held the secrets of an angel, one that had visited Hell and was still desperately trying to hold onto that tiny fragment of Heaven. Funny, the only Heaven I'd ever need was her, my angel.
Amazing. I applaud you! Xoxo PPP
fanletdown chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
I never leave a bad review, (like ever). And i really like this story. And this is my opinion, but WTF dude. I was way confused at first, well almost to the end. I get where York are going (kind of) but maybe you could of explained who he was a little. Don't misunderstand me I want you to keep posting, you really are good. O.k. rant over. Please forgive me. Peace out. Lightness and love. (Yada yada yada) hee hee. Looking forward to the next post..
Bonitapplebumm chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
It is a good chapter I want to see CG bump heads with Rodney that would really be a good throw down!
sillie j chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Not confusing. He doesn't need a name at this moment. The whole chapter was fromt he point of view of one character, so the only opening for confusion I saw was in the last line when you wrote "a sick feeling formed in the pit of her stomach", I am pretty sure that should be "his" ?

Hope you'll find time and inspiration to update soon, I really enjoy reading your story and somehow would love to get a happy ending with a thermonuclear Christian thrown in somewhere as well.
beautifulpeace.75 chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
PLEASE...don't leave us hanging too long. That was incredibly creepy. I felt for Teddy and Vivian reading that. And it's not confusing if you've read the earlier chapters and have some background of her character. Please keep it coming...I'm really enjoying this storyline.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
I thought there was gonna be more updates throughout the week :(
Chissa28 chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Omg, I wish she would have :( poor her! He is a jerk
Chissa28 chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Oh teddy, save her!
Chissa28 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Awh! Teddy your so cute!
Chissa28 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Oh how sad! She felt like that at such a young age :( poor teddy just wants someone to love and he goes and finds the broken one ugh
Chissa28 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Oh I love her ;) this is so cute!
awesdu chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
CG IS SCARY
Bonitapplebumm chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Nice long chapter I can't wait to see what happens :D
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Are you still writing this story? Been awhile still waiting for an update
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Yes you left me hanging. It's been like two months. So give me a hand and let me move on with life :(
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »