Reviews for It Happened One Night
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Yes you left me hanging. It's been like two months. So give me a hand and let me move on with life :(
bethian3 chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Like your story! Hope you update soon!
sillie j chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
Ditch that other story. There's NOOOO way it will ever be perfect. Just TELL MEEEE/US what happens next here? Pleeeease! All writers are sadists, doing these cliffhanger things.

I love the story, though I had a bit of trouble at the beginning of this chapter to understand what was going on. I wonder if it was your writing or me missing a piece when I was reading? I really enjoy your story. I want Christian to catch Vivienne, I want him to go all nuclear. I want it to be okay in the end. After they go through loads and loads of both drama and fun :) That's what I like.

Thanks for writing. Just add a chapter already! ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
That was such a confusing chapter...
thygameofhunger chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
DUN DUN DUN. idk why but dramatic music felt necessary
lamia vampress chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
You have a brilliant story going on here. You write so well; it seems so effortless. The plot is amazing. It had me captivated from the very first sentence. Overall it's flawless.
You shaped Teddy's character perfectly, and the original character you made fits in just as perfectly. If I had to choose the next story to the Fifty Shades series, this would be it.
Update soon?
aminahaq305 chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
First off, totally agree, PerhapsPerhapsPerhaps is an amazing writer and Ijust started reading Darkness and White recently, and it is AMAZING; I was so into it that I read 72 chapters in 3 days whilst I was in the middle of my final exams. :P
You should also check klcm, she is like way beyond amazing.
Other than that, the update is great. Keep the chapters comin' cuz' I'm lovin' the story since the first chapter. :P
Gin1986 chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
Enjoying the read :)
kw155 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
WOW! Can't wait to see what Teddy reveals. MORE, MORE, MORE ;)
tamster127 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
oh thats not funny little cliffhanger there looking forward to the next chapter
C-bride chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
U R EVIL!
Gaums30 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
Mean! Just plain mean to leave us hanging like that! Lol!
sbm2384 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
Amazing! I can't believe you left it like this. Update soon please!
thygameofhunger chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
I wonder how their relationship is going to work..how are they going to be together ! Please update soon
tamster127 chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
wow you are an amazing writer. just read your story today. I can't believe how young you are with so much talent. I see you going on to great things well done;)
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »