Reviews for It Happened One Night
kw155 chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Loving your story. Can't wait for more
Rachel chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Please post soon I absolutely love this! And I hope he does save her ! Pretty please? Please? ;;-)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Update please.
sbm2384 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Love it! Please update soon! It's been a while ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Love it. I really want more frequent updates, but I understand how difficult it is. :( The last chapter didn't seem mediocre at all, what are you talking about in your authors note?! Can't wait for the next one
-a fan
inspired.by.them chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Was it really necessary to put that whole "black dude" thing in? I mean saying his skin color was what made him scary..? Are you implying that all black people are scary? That's kind of offensive. Maybe you should word things a little better..?
sillie j chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Crap? I wouldn't call this chapter crap at all! So very emotional really, beautiful. And I loved seeing Ana and Christian "in person" too. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter, to see what happens between Teddy and Vivienne, and if and when Christian will find out and what sorts of ballistic he will go? :) - would expect a fight at school at least would reach his attention sooner or later.
PerhapsPerhapsPerhaps chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Ava I fucking love when you write from vivennes pov. Amazing chapter. Will pm tomorrow. Xoxoxo.
Bonitapplebumm chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Oh Teddy this is so sweet I don't want her to go back to the streets
Guest chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
WHERE NEXT :)
I love that you take time out if the day to write these... I check literally every hour to see f your next chapter is complete... IM SO NEEDY! Sorry for shouting.
-a fan
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
You captured Teddy exactly how I pictured Christian during his teenage years (If he had been... Normal...).great job! Don't keep us waiting so long. I check every hour to see if you have updated again ;)
awesdu chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Cute...
lovereads chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Thanks for updating! I'm glad you posted a long chapter, it was a good read. I can't wait to know what's going to happen next. Phoebe also have a interesting character. I know the story is more about Teddy but maybe you could bring Phoebe once in a while to lighten the mood. Till the weekend, I hope :)
ddheart chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Yay! Keep it up and perfect length to me!
pookiebear3 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013