Reviews for It Happened One Night
Bonitapplebumm chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Luv teenage dancing and fighting Teddy!
ddheart chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Please update!
sillie j chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Aaah yes. You just hooked youself another reader. I want to know what'll happen to them so badly. And what'll happen when Christian learns that he ditched security. And when Christian learns who he suddenly is dating. Mmm. Definetely needs some Christian :) It is going slow, but it's just delicious at this pace. The school dance sounds like an awesome idea, but I thought it was some other night, not the night talked about. Also I keep wondering about the price he has to pay..
sillie j chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
"Lance Armstrong" - was that on purpose? The moon guy was called Neil, the bicycle guy is called Lance.
sillie j chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Vivienne - Pretty Woman, much? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
. .CHAPTER. Best fanfic and/or piece of literature to ever exist. Please continue.
sbm2384 chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
The best fanfiction/ book/ ANYTHING I have ever read. However if you don't post soon, I will assassinate you. In your sleep. Honestly
stefanie chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
asdf loved it
Cant wait xrtyv5n
csl822 chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
I feel so bad for Vivienne :( She does want to get out of this 'lifestyle' and I hope Teddy will save her!
Bonitapplebumm chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
OUTSTANDING ! Totally Freaking Awesome ...I cried several times throughout this story...Teddy has to save her she can't go back to that crazy miserable f#% up life!
kbelt chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Wow! Excellent chapter. I'm anxiously awaiting more info on how she found herself in this situation. Also hopeful for a knight in shining armor Teddy story. Can't wait for the update. Hurry...like today! :)
vigilante09 chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Oh my gosh, this is such a nice story :)
I really like it!
lovereads chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Just read all the 5 chapters! I am looking forward the next ones. I hope we can also read more of Christian, Anna, Pheohe later on. I like when teddy said he wouldnt trade his mom, sister and dad. So maybe a little scenarios about their family too. Thank you! Keep it up!
thygameofhunger chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
I hope they are together very soon but how will she get away from her life now...?
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »