Reviews for What If
akuma chapter 8 . 12h
Pirates? Wat?
SilverFoxPhantom chapter 8 . 9/24
oooh, this makes me happy, SO happy. just the last line- BEAUtiful, im so excited, please let Jack stay with Pitch the whole way through rather than as he 'plays' them see's how good they can be and then sides with them!
ColorsAndWords chapter 8 . 8/30
This is cool. Could you delete the 2 an s? It would help.
Candle Dark chapter 8 . 6/11
Wow...this is just getting better the farther it goes! I'm really glad you started updating again and what a comeback it's been...the tension is building and I can feel something fantastic around the bend! Especially with the dream pirates and more bookish qualities arriving on scene, and that last line was just amazing. Good job and good luck, update soon :D
Darkness in shadowland chapter 8 . 6/10
I'm loving this twist, please continue, I can't wait!
LunarCatNinja chapter 8 . 6/9
Uh oh. I love the story, and I can't help but wonder how this'll all play out! I really hope that things work out for Jack, Pitch, and the Guardians!
Harley-Quinn38999 chapter 8 . 6/6
I can't wait.
Ars3n1c chapter 8 . 6/4
Okay... This just got real. And I mean REALLY real.
You've written this entire thing much better than a lot of books I've read on this topic, and I cannot imagine the situation with Jack being "chosen" as a Guardian any better.
I really really really hope you post the next chapter soon.
OMG! I thought you gave up on this story it's been so long! I've been checking everyday and you updated! Thank you so much! I love this story and was kind of sad you haven't updated in a while, keep up the good work!
PeachtreeAmuto chapter 8 . 6/1
It took me like three seconds to register that you updated but when I did I like totally grinned evilly/giddily!
Brenne chapter 8 . 6/1
Oh boy! I feel bad for Pitch! He's fading and needs fear and the guardians are practically trying to wipe out his existence! It's too bad that Jack has to get involved in this feud now. I wonder what happens next. Looking forward to more! XD
monkeybaby chapter 8 . 6/1
Good chapter
PhGim.7 chapter 8 . 6/1
PeachtreeAmuto chapter 7 . 5/31
...I really like this story, like really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY! Like it, so...Yeah I'm impatiently waiting and sitting on the edge of my chair for the next chapter.