Reviews for What If
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MUCH!
I really need the next chapter this stuff is addicting bruh
April chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
I love this! OMG! I think this is amazing! I can't wait to read the next chapters! Keep it up!
wotsw chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Fantastic story! Please keep writing!
FluffyTeta-chan chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
Finally! New chapter! :D Glad to see you're continuing this. It's been in my favourites list for so long. I absolutely love your Pitch. Please don't keep us waiting- update soon!
YasminSnowflakeFaith chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
can you do more please. 'Til next time
PhGim.7 chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
ooh I wonder what the moon actually meant.. UPDATE SOON!:D:D:D:D:D
Chloe chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
I really love this story! You do a great job showing how Pitch feels fond of Jack even though he doesn't show it excessively. I can never find good Jack Pitch stories that aren't slash. :( But you are doing a fantastic job! I can't wait until the next chapter!
PhGim.7 chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
yaaaaaaaay xD I'll be waiting for the new chap. tomorrow then :)
Guess whooooo chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Er meh gawd! Awesome story! U have a ton of reviews. 0_0 XDDDDD I love fanfiction, just a story about pirates of the Caribbean. I seriously need to update on my story about Batman though...

Luv the pitch black and jack frost relationship :D soooo cute :)

Cya at school tomorrow! .
ChucklingDevil chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
This has been quite an interesting story to funds and read. I really do hope to see it updated soon.
I love the way that you've written the characters, you've done a wonderful job in that part.
Here's hoping for more chapters!
Cat Lunanoff chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Well, I love this story, and I'm going to be taking cues from you on how Pitch acts. I'm writing a similar story (which I started before I read this so don't worry, I wont steal anything. Writer's honor, if that means anything) and I was unsure how friendly or prickly to make Pitch. My development of him is still rough around the edges, but it's improving, so thanks! Its really just little cues about how much implied warmth to slip in.
PeachtreeAmuto chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
This is soooo cute! Sorry if you weren't going for cute but this is just adorable! I can't wait to see what you do next.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
This is awesome! I can't wait for more!
brighteyed13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013