Reviews for A Brother's Promise
Fantasylover101 chapter 1 . 8/8
Awww, I love how you wrote this out. Now I'm going to go read the sequel and bawl my eyes out..
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/7
Aaaawwww, brotherly cuteness and fluff! Love it! And yay for Fili and Kili, they were brave together and saved each other! Such a lovely story. You did an excellent job on this one.
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Awww, I love this. What a surprise that it was Kili that beheaded the Orc. Well done!
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Damn, right in the feels, that last bit! You see, I've just realised I have a lot of catching up to do, and this one-shot is a perfect example of what I love about your writing. It's action (I find it awfully hard to write decent action scenes) and brotherly moments and sometimes it's just one sentence that goes straight to the heart. "I refuse to die as long as I have you to protect" - oh Fili... *sighs*
*mustn't think about the last movie*
PoisonBones chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This is so cute! I just wanna hug myself to death it's so adorable!
MelodiousVengeance chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Both adorable and exciting.
Well done.
Aramirandme chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
this was great. kudos from me.
Arlothia chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Promises, promises, promises...This can only end in tears and I've seen the info for this fic's sequel and I know I'm going to cry!
This was an awesome fic! I always love Durin family things and I also love Dwalin as a close family friend so was perfect!
But man! Talk about a trial by fire! That's one practice session they won't forget any time soon :)

Keep it up!
Arlothia
1monster2 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I love this! Great job!
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was so sweet! It makes me cry knowing what's going to happen to them though...I almost wish Tolkien was alive so I could tell him how much I loathe him. But this was a fantastic story! They are my favorite family ever.
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
awww Love the brotherly love!
thunderincrimson chapter 1 . 1/13/2013