Reviews for Darling Adolf
Luinlothana chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
It's long since your fic was written but I hope you still remeber it and will know what I'm refering to.

In my opinion the idea you used is exellent. As is the comparison. In many countires including mine (I'm from Poland) Hitler grew to a symbol. And as it happens with symbols people decide usually that it's better not to look too closely. Because it's easier to believe that a person who is responsible of killing so many people that there is hardly a family here that haven't lost somebody to him haven't emergd from the depths of Hell but was a living and breathing human being like so many others. That had better and worse days and that cared at least at some point about others. Drawing a line between Lex Luthor and Hitler in undoubtly one of the most controvertial ideas I've seen on this side but I must say you managed to carry it out brilliantly. I'm honestly impressed. I only hope that with your writing you will achieve one of the hardest things when it comes to fanfiction - make people contemplate what you wrote and decide to rearrange their previous views to include their reflections inspired by you.
mrs260 chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Good work! I thought the comparison was excellent.

I noticed that you spelled "lesson" wrong in the last paragraph. That threw me for a second.
Medie chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
*shiver* Oooh this is intense. Scary but intense. Hitler is a controversisal issue at best but the comparison here is interesting. As is the lesson. Monsters aren't born. They're made.

Absolutely incredible story, very, very well written.
Lrnd chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
wow that was insightful
spacecow1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2002

hmmm... i can't be very objective about this fic because this whole Hitler thing is a very touchy issue with me (blame me that my grandmother's whole family died because of him) but i liked that Lex really became such a- well- evil person in your fic.

well, my english is bad enough and this is kinnda long, so... nice fic, but a bit harsh for some people... :-)
I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Intersting take on it.

Nice idea written pretty good to.

Could you maybe read and review my own SV Fan Fiction?

I would really apricate it as I am to trying to make my own writting craft better.

Thanks if you can cool story idea.
deanine chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Unique Dark-Lex fic - I like the implied metaphor - nicely done
SilentScreamer chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
I really like it. Wow, I must say I never would have guessed that I'd have compassion for Adolf Hitler.
Merrie chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Oo, dark and good. I like it! Keep up the great work!