Reviews for I'm a Bunny
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
I used to own two rabbits. One got scared to death by the dog, so we gave the dog away and got more rabbits. Rehoming the dog was safer long term than rehoming the rabbits. The dog's still kicking, last I heard. Don't like its owner much these days. The old hags a lying cheat.
Ms.BogginsandStayAtHomeSmaug chapter 8 . 3/9/2016
This is the cutest story! And I absolutely love the little tid-bits of info at the beginning and end of each chappie, can't wait for the last one!.
Dragonkitten2 chapter 8 . 1/5/2016
I love this story please continue
1sunfun chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
Nice.
Deanie.Winchester chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
love it
Teshy chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
*laughs* no not bad at all. I will continue on and read more. It has me curious as to where it will go. :)
FCTSyndrome chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Oh, I can't wait for more!
samolicious chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
jack: hey bbbuuuuunnnnyyy
bunny:AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Loveeveryhetaliathing chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
I like where this is going while learning facts about rabbits... Kewlllll
SoulMore chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
FAN!
elderwolves chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
This is great! XD
Keep up the good work!
91kaycee chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
oh i hope so too. ;p gosh they're so cute together. now i may have forgone typing up reviews for the past few chapters but i wanna say that i don't pace myself well so i end up reading first and responding later because i get so caught up. that said i thought your past chapters were just so bad teeth wise that i swear i have at least one cavity here. (bet you thought i was gonna hate for a sec there :p) i also think the facts you have for every chapter is amazing! how did learn all this? did you look it up just for this or do you have a rabbit yourself? i really admire your sass towards flamers and cavity inducing (the good kind) sweetness to your fans. i had more questions but i can't remember them at the moment so if you don't mind i might pm my questions if and or when i remember them. i look forward to reading more from you and may the muses or whatever you call your inspiration be kind to you. :)
FeuFollet chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Humor might be a big part of this fanfic, but romance is also a huge part of it. Can you please add «romance» along with the «humor» indication in the section that «shows» what this fic is about?
Daughter of MIM chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
Wow!
Love how this story is going
Can't wait for the next chapters!
Jewel Becky chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Moody teenager, of course he is going to storm off with the added bonus of frosted stomps leaving icy prints behind. "Heee, Heee!"