Reviews for I'm a Bunny
1sunfun chapter 8 . 10/12
Deanie.Winchester chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
love it
Teshy chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
*laughs* no not bad at all. I will continue on and read more. It has me curious as to where it will go. :)
FCTSyndrome chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Oh, I can't wait for more!
samolicious chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
jack: hey bbbuuuuunnnnyyy
Loveeveryhetaliathing chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
I like where this is going while learning facts about rabbits... Kewlllll
SoulMore chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
elderwolves chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
This is great! XD
Keep up the good work!
91kaycee chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
oh i hope so too. ;p gosh they're so cute together. now i may have forgone typing up reviews for the past few chapters but i wanna say that i don't pace myself well so i end up reading first and responding later because i get so caught up. that said i thought your past chapters were just so bad teeth wise that i swear i have at least one cavity here. (bet you thought i was gonna hate for a sec there :p) i also think the facts you have for every chapter is amazing! how did learn all this? did you look it up just for this or do you have a rabbit yourself? i really admire your sass towards flamers and cavity inducing (the good kind) sweetness to your fans. i had more questions but i can't remember them at the moment so if you don't mind i might pm my questions if and or when i remember them. i look forward to reading more from you and may the muses or whatever you call your inspiration be kind to you. :)
FeuFollet chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Humor might be a big part of this fanfic, but romance is also a huge part of it. Can you please add «romance» along with the «humor» indication in the section that «shows» what this fic is about?
Daughter of MIM chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
Love how this story is going
Can't wait for the next chapters!
Jewel Becky chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Moody teenager, of course he is going to storm off with the added bonus of frosted stomps leaving icy prints behind. "Heee, Heee!"
Jewel Becky chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
I am still giggling about your Bonus Fact about Jack seducing Bunny with the grooming!
lazysailboat chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
please please please please pleeeeeaaaaasseee continue! I luv it. _ ( I don't know what kind of face that's suppose to be so just ignore it ;) )
hisokauzumaki chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
I found this story earlier today but only just got around to reading it now. I wish I hadn't waited, this is adorable! I love overprotective!Bunny as well as how you are portraying his relationship with Jack as it evolves. I was wondering, could maybe make a request? Perhaps you could do a oneshot showing how a "Bunny" would handle a potential threat/rival to it's doe(the doe in question being Jack of course). Maybe Pitch tries to kidnap or hurt Jack and Bunny fights him off?