Reviews for Beneath a Sanguine Moon
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 11 . 2/22
Interesting twists you've put into this story...I'm kinda curious though, my first thought when Tooth bit him was 'she's removing his tracker'. But that can't be right because she bit him on the shoulder, almost to the bone...So why did Tooth bite him?
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 6 . 2/21
oh god...Something you should know about me is I'm generally a thorough reader, I'm known for picking up the details...And if I'm correct, she won't even leave that plate
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 5 . 2/21
Jeez mate you make a decent fanfiction seem like child's play. It takes a lot to make a relatively short chapter last as long as these. Your writing is fantastic, better than the stuff in half the books I've read.
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 4 . 2/21
Pitch Black, the real competition...You are a genius
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 2 . 2/21
Normally I hop out of stories when the main character is de-powered but this first chapter was so beautifully written I couldn't stop reading if I tried. I still hold onto hope that Jack Frost will be the winter spirit we know and love but I don't think it'll bother me too much if he's not to be honest
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 2/21
when you say four other tributes...Just to be clear is this a Big Four Fic?
Solstice is the one who dropped her token and the mines blew her up mentioned ,briefly in the hunger games,isn't she?
Erufuno chapter 11 . 1/12
I really like this story, will you be continuing it? :(
hollynmcoy451 chapter 1 . 1/9
Hey I know it has been a long while since u have updated so i just ask that you try to. I
Am not trying to be a pushy person but your story is just too good to not continue. I love it so I hope u update soon :)
JOKERS14 chapter 11 . 1/3
you said the boy from Ten. You should change that to what you meant to say, the boy from Eleven. I like this, HOPE TO READ MORE SOON! :)
JOKERS14 chapter 3 . 1/3
OOOOH. Sandy from district 5 and Bunny from district 7. Makes sense now. O.O THAT'S RIGHT! THEY'RE TEANAGER'S! O.O
ZARAH FLORES chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
OMG! Es...es...lo unico que puedo decir..whoaooooo! Es como...como si esto alla cambiado la historia. En mi mundo claro. Mira, hace unos dias...termine de leer sinsajo. Y desde entonces, no se...se me ha echo muy interesante esta clase de cosas. Y aparte, soy medio, muy, amante de los 4 grandes, en especial Jack Frost y esto...es, grandioso...simplemente: gracias.
Sigue escriviendo, eres muy bueno...por favor actualizalo, perdona por no aver dejado comentario en tus otros capitulos, pero no savia que decir...mira muy pocos fanfics se me hacen especiales y el tuyo...gracias continua asi :3

Atte. ZARAH FLORES 3
Camille chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
I realized what is going to happen the second you mentioned her wooden ball. RIP Solstice. ;(
Guest chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
I love this story so much. I just remembered it the other day and decided to reread. I'd love to see more!
S1erra107 chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
I. AM. LOVING THIS.
Keep this up. This is the Hunger Games at it's finest.
-S107