Reviews for Beneath a Sanguine Moon
JackSonOfKihone chapter 7 . 7/25/2019
Well, at least, you killed the Jamie parallel
JackSonOfKihone chapter 7 . 7/25/2019
No! You killed Jamie!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2019
No matter how many times I re-read this I can never get over how well-written it is, (and how much I wish I knew the ending xD). I love the way you incorporated elements from both RotG and the Hunger Games in whilst staying true to the originals. It makes the story feel real and the characters are all deep and intriguing, even those who aren't developed and die during it still feel impactful to the plot which is something a lot of Hunger Games based stories can suffer from I've found. Your pacing and use of suspense is down to a T and I can only hope that one day you'll come back to finish it off. : )
odd-birb chapter 11 . 3/21/2019
mmmmmm good fic
PunkMuggle chapter 11 . 2/13/2019
I love this story so freaking much! I found it years ago, before I made a fanfic account here, and I lost it :(
But I've found it again, and it is better than I remember it being! Everything about this is brilliant, the plot, the writing, and especially Jack!
KittyCat809 chapter 11 . 1/21/2019
ASHKDJFMSL THIS IS WHERE YOU STOPPED?! The end? The curiousness? I'm so intrigued!
(Though I can't say anything since I haven't updated my own stuff in years)
Thank you for writing this! 3
Did you know they might be making a ROTG Tv show?
KittyCat809 chapter 10 . 1/21/2019
Yup. And there's the kicker. Hope tooth does die D:
I'm so sad that there's only one chapter left ;(
KittyCat809 chapter 9 . 1/21/2019
Hmmmmmm and so the plot thickens
KittyCat809 chapter 8 . 1/21/2019
Hot damn. Now this Pitch is sadistic and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how you manipulated the berries!
KittyCat809 chapter 7 . 1/21/2019
Damn that sure was a bloodbath. Poor little 8 boy. :( but I like the ending. "I will survive" bc that is what Jack Frost does...
KittyCat809 chapter 6 . 1/21/2019
Damn poor kid. Though I love the analysis of how they run these Districts. Very interesting!
KittyCat809 chapter 5 . 1/21/2019
YESSSSS Bunny is the COOLEST. can't help but wonder why they call him bunny... what did he do. You said character death.. I'm worried who will die in the games :(
KittyCat809 chapter 4 . 1/21/2019
YESSS when you started talking about the outfits I guessed north and pitch. I'm SO CURIOUS as to how you will figure out who wins?
KittyCat809 chapter 3 . 1/21/2019
Whew no OCs but I really like the creativity of the names! Clever there! And hmmm who could those other volunteers be?
KittyCat809 chapter 2 . 1/21/2019
Well, he was right, he is too lucky. Curious how they will all take it... hes basically like the brother to the whole village...