Reviews for Beneath a Sanguine Moon
"gone mad like the girl last year who only survived because she could swim."

Ohhhh your good at this
Oh my gawd... she was the girl who dropped her token and blew up! Wow, I love it when fanfiction authors use background information from the books
JJ guest chapter 11 . 6/17
Awesome story, but I think you put down the experiment boy as being from District 10 instead of District 11.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2017
This is practically a parody. Not a fucking crossover. What the heck.
MusicLover2004 chapter 11 . 7/7/2017
Gosh, this is the second story I've read by you and I have to say that you have talent. I really hope that you continue these stories even though it's been a while since you've updated. If you do, I'd love to read them. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
Update soon! Please!
DJinTheHOUse chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I like how you made Jack, the luckiest guy in the district(i liked the nickname it is cute).
Call me Peeves chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
So, um, are you going to update this, or no? Cause it's amazing, and I love it and I really want to read more and see what happens next. Maybe a change of perspective would be cool, though, like Jack's family back in district ten watching the games. That would be awesome.
ookaminoarashi chapter 11 . 4/10/2016
A truly great story even though I'm not big on 1st person stories this one just kept be enthralled. I just really wish it was completed.
BlackRoseEden28 chapter 11 . 3/3/2016
Oh wow, this is absolutely incredible. I binge-read all eleven chapters, but now I'm wishing that I had waited a little longer so that I could read even more. :)

Well done!
skydoe16 chapter 11 . 2/14/2016
You are an amazing writer... Please update both of your ROTG fics... They are both so amazing! XD
neryssaguest chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
i love your story so far and the fact that you've continued doing it. i wonder what the others will think when Tooth and Jack return looking worse for wear. please update soon, see yah!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/14/2015
in this chapter you have written that Pitch had tortured with berries the boy from district eight, but that's Jack. The boy from district eleven had eaten berries.
Anyway, i looove this story so please finish it! I can't not know the end!
Pleeeeeeease!
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
Interesting twists you've put into this story...I'm kinda curious though, my first thought when Tooth bit him was 'she's removing his tracker'. But that can't be right because she bit him on the shoulder, almost to the bone...So why did Tooth bite him?
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
oh god...Something you should know about me is I'm generally a thorough reader, I'm known for picking up the details...And if I'm correct, she won't even leave that plate