Reviews for Beneath a Sanguine Moon
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
Update soon! Please!
DJinTheHOUse chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I like how you made Jack, the luckiest guy in the district(i liked the nickname it is cute).
Call me Peeves chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
So, um, are you going to update this, or no? Cause it's amazing, and I love it and I really want to read more and see what happens next. Maybe a change of perspective would be cool, though, like Jack's family back in district ten watching the games. That would be awesome.
ookaminoarashi chapter 11 . 4/10/2016
A truly great story even though I'm not big on 1st person stories this one just kept be enthralled. I just really wish it was completed.
BlackRoseEden28 chapter 11 . 3/3/2016
Oh wow, this is absolutely incredible. I binge-read all eleven chapters, but now I'm wishing that I had waited a little longer so that I could read even more. :)

Well done!
skydoe16 chapter 11 . 2/14/2016
You are an amazing writer... Please update both of your ROTG fics... They are both so amazing! XD
neryssaguest chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
i love your story so far and the fact that you've continued doing it. i wonder what the others will think when Tooth and Jack return looking worse for wear. please update soon, see yah!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/14/2015
in this chapter you have written that Pitch had tortured with berries the boy from district eight, but that's Jack. The boy from district eleven had eaten berries.
Anyway, i looove this story so please finish it! I can't not know the end!
Pleeeeeeease!
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
Interesting twists you've put into this story...I'm kinda curious though, my first thought when Tooth bit him was 'she's removing his tracker'. But that can't be right because she bit him on the shoulder, almost to the bone...So why did Tooth bite him?
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
oh god...Something you should know about me is I'm generally a thorough reader, I'm known for picking up the details...And if I'm correct, she won't even leave that plate
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
Jeez mate you make a decent fanfiction seem like child's play. It takes a lot to make a relatively short chapter last as long as these. Your writing is fantastic, better than the stuff in half the books I've read.
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
Pitch Black, the real competition...You are a genius
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
Normally I hop out of stories when the main character is de-powered but this first chapter was so beautifully written I couldn't stop reading if I tried. I still hold onto hope that Jack Frost will be the winter spirit we know and love but I don't think it'll bother me too much if he's not to be honest
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
when you say four other tributes...Just to be clear is this a Big Four Fic?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
Solstice is the one who dropped her token and the mines blew her up mentioned ,briefly in the hunger games,isn't she?