Reviews for Reunited
Furrina chapter 32 . 8/27
oh god! this story is perfect. it's quite possibly my 2nd-favourite Jakeward fic ever.

I know there's another sequel, but i got the happy ending i wanted, so i'm quitting here. i don't want to see them to go through ANOTHER heartbreak...

So, thanks for the amazing ride :D
Furrina chapter 10 . 8/26
This chapter is so sweet... Jake is soo adorable and Eddie is simply too precious for this world.
Furrina chapter 4 . 8/26
Not gonna lie, this chapter - and jake's dream - made me tear up a bit. Our boys are back together :D
NawelKim chapter 32 . 5/12/2015
OMG! I enjoyed this sequel as much as the first part of the trilogy! Thank you so much for this beautiful fic! It gave me the closure I needed after the sad ending of United we fall.. This was so sweet! I really loved Jacob and Edward's journey to recall their past. I really loved how they fell in love again, how it felt natural. They were meant to be!
But now, reading its summary I'm really dreading the 3rd and last part!
NawelKim chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
That first chapter really is promising! I'm really intigued by Edward and looking forward to how their relationship will evolve!
maria chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
U are hell of a beaufuil writer please write more ed and jake x
ZoeyRedbird25 chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
Alright, I know this entire series is complete, but I started reading the first one early this morning and then continued to read the sequel. I wanted to stop and say, as upset as I was about the ending of the last one, this one is amazing. I should be sleeping. Like seriously, I should be out cold right about now considering I got about four hours of sleep last night, but I can't seem to stop reading this story! I love how it seems, the ninety-odd years that have passed, consisted of Jacob's soul looking for Edward's and then when they found each other, fate decided they deserved a second chance at love. It's amazingly written. I absolutely love this work.
Alright, that's all I wanted to say here!
CentauRita chapter 32 . 12/27/2013
**Raises a glass of bubbly, in toast**

To Fate, 'Reunited', at last!

**sighing with joy and happiness**
CentauRita chapter 31 . 12/27/2013
Foreigners...It Feels Like the First running through my head ;}
CentauRita chapter 30 . 12/27/2013
The knot...nicely tied
CentauRita chapter 29 . 12/27/2013

At least, Jacob and Edward were able to reconnect with Embry and Leah.
CentauRita chapter 28 . 12/27/2013

Who knew that vamps were such eavesdroppers ;}
CentauRita chapter 27 . 12/27/2013
Gah! These Boyz are so sweet!
CentauRita chapter 26 . 12/27/2013

**cough, cough**

Their lives appear to be 'moving'...forward!
CentauRita chapter 25 . 12/27/2013
Lucky to have two beds...make messy in one, sleep in the other ;}