Reviews for The Pretend That You're Hurt Technique
Nashiru Miharu chapter 1 . 2/27
Ahahahahah Takano played dirty with Ritsu! Ahahahah awesome! xD WHAT A GENIUS! Ahahahah Loved it! I think it's fair to say the trick worked very well hehe :3
But I kind of enjoyed seeing Ritsu panicking like that. It was really funny! Ok, that's meanie from me :x But I can't help it! It was rather hilarious!
Ritsu is sooooo cute! Gosh, I love him! And Takano too, of course :3 In fact, I love those too! They fit together perfectly! *-* Kyaaaaaah
Loved your story! Great job! :D
Kissuuuuus
EmpressMinea chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Please update this with rated m:-)
hoppiedoppeh chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
PLEASE DONT SACK ME!
OMG IM CRYING THIS IS AMAZING
mywinterfireflies chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Ohh pls write more its soooo goood
Meian Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I find it funny because I can somehow see Takano doing something like this.
Dragon's and Tiger's chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Dude this was hilarious and cute xD absolutely loved it
maricruz camacho chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This story was so funny and also romantic at the same time thx
La Bambina Della Fiore Rossi chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
KYA! This was so cute! Absolutely in character and hilarious! This could perfectly be on the anime! ;) Good job! I loved the fact they'd eat at Pandaway! *o*
LicaToRiku chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
ASDFGHJKADS;LASF FUNNY bro mai bro I thought he would act emotionally hurt XD dramaness

but this is funny /.o./ alabet
TrackerIsHere chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
WE'RE GOING ON A MANDATE. I'm a chick, but I'm telling my best friend that next he drags me to one of his plays. And he calls me a bad husband. At least I don't initiate the bear hugs in front of his girlfriend. Lol... xD and his boyfriend... Shhh... I'm the only one who knows about that one xD
inevereverexisted chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
lol :3 love this x3 :3
EMERALD69 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
It was very Takano.
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Takano definetly knows how to get Onodera to do as he wants. :)
guren666 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
LOL. :D waiting for more ! :D Takano faked that he was feeling ill in the second season anime. :D
This story made me laugh, because it reminded me of that. Looking forward to more chapters ! :D
loopyhutton chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Really nice story! If you made any spelling mistakes it doesn't affect the reading!