Reviews for Where You Fell
ChaosIdeals chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I love this to pieces! Seriously, I like how it's written differently from the usual Sam/Bella fics, and your writing style is amazing :) Looking forward to when you can write more for this.
Candyfairey chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Haha don't apologize for this! It's great and I thought Bella and Sam were so sweet! I can't wait for you to continue this story when you can!
april chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Upload soon
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
NOOOOO! I can't wait until your OTHER story is finished! D8 Do you have any idea how long it will be before you'll be able to start on this one again? In the past, while searching through SPN/Twi crossovers, I've seen the summary for this. I always passed it up because I didn't want to read it since the last update was January and there's only one chapter, but I'm really glad I finally DID read it. :) And now, I wait... ;/ lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
this was amazingly written bravo
broodoverthere chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
loved it, really hope you continue soon. x
Ministrawberry chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Intresting concept. Would like to see where this goes.
BlueEyesBurning chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is so good! I can't wait to read more. I love where this could go and I think the unique story line is so creative.
TrishCullenWinchester chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hi! I have just discovered your story, and I really like it.
See you soon! I'll be here waiting anxiously to know more about those two.
Novemberbaby1983 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Good chap
itskathybabe chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Absolutely ADORABLE. I love it so much.
Anber chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
wow this is a bit different from the usual sam and bella fics but i love because its different please update soon!
justaislinn chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Dude, what the hell have you done to these poor characters?! But I LOVE it! That was interestingly written and I enjoyed the way the two crazy kids met, they way everything is forgotten...
Write on:)
Tabpire chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Sad to hear the forget but what is forgotten can always remember again.
Victoria chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I don't care what you have done, because that was fantastic. I'm completely looking forward to this story!