Reviews for Written in the Stars
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWEEEEEEE SOOOOOME! I am speechlesss I have only one word it was perfect and I agree to everything mentioned in ur authors note! Hats off! Double thumbs up! This fic won my heart! And that doesn't help that I am listening to a Bollywood hindi sond in which the main chorus is that we will meet in the world of stars or something! hehe sorryyy cant convert into english itz in Hindi! LOL But I really TELLL YOU AWEEEESOMEE PERFECT!

Sincerely
Ro chan!
chantey chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was really one of my most favorite stories of all the NaLu stories !
It was just down right brilliant !
Great story ! Great writing !
Mind blowing !
I hope you write more stories with this much detail to keep the reader interested !
Brilliant once again !
Rhosie chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This was way Uh-mazing! I love NaLu! Especially since there have been so many signs that they are totally meant to be! You took things in the past that i never took a second look at like when lucy's dad died, how he was there for her and took her mind off of it. You are a great writer!
PhoenixedDragon chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
First off, I have to agree with your point of view. Fairy Tail would never "replace" or "kick out" Lucy for Lisanna. They're Fairy Tail... that would be the epitome of out of character for them. Plus, Lisanna is a really nice person, to a point where she falls on the naively idealistic. (sort of like Lucy).

But anyways, I love what you did with this story because you described the suggested growing emotions between Natsu and Lucy perfectly. There were the points where you played with your imagination and described the Edo Natsu and Edo Lucy relationship and their wedding in Earthland, but those moments where you went ahead and delved into the cannon episodes between the two were wonderfully depicted. You really showed the inner emotions and deeper meanings behind the shell.

Your conjectures about what will happen during the Grand Magic Games and the Dragon King's Festival were also well displayed. You didn't focus on something too particular, but rather utilized the overwhelming sense of doom oppressing the story already and the general mood Mashima has mentioned about the story growing in scope to your advantage to just push the plot to the confession and then move on to their wedding. Your slight hint at "her" being the one who saved them all is, in my opinion, very accurate. I think that explains Charle's vision perfectly without having to have Lucy die within the collapsing Mercurious.

Finally, how you used Draco to show the meeting point between their forms of magic was brilliant! With that, you really gave a wonderful, new, and innovative twist to the trope of the "written in the stars" fate.

Great job!
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Awww, this is such an amazing story, and I like how you wrote it in Lisanna's POV. Normally when people write in Lisanna's POV, she's usually evil, which is something I don't like. I'm glad you let Lisanna approve them, and I really like how you kinda proved that Natsu and Lucy were meant to be. I love this story, and I like the spacings of the words too. I love how it's long and detailed, and I was able to picture everything in my head! This is by far one of my favorite one-shots. I know I like a lot of stories, but this is one of my top 10 one-shots! Thanks for creating this story! I love it!
Kanra Orihara Sama chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
this was really good and i agree with you on the fact that it is a little harsh that Lisana always get the place of the jealous b**ch (pardon my french but i couldn't think of a different word to use) but is actually i really nice person. could you maybe do a sequel from either Natsu or Lucy's pov. this is most definetly one of my favs *thumbs up* :D
nalua93 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That was just perfect. There's no other way to say it. :)
Yuuki Akuma chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Kyaaa!
I was so good that I read this story many times! w
Chiharu Himeji chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That was truly a beautiful story indeed! Its written so well till the end n I enjoyed reading it very much. This will definitely go to my all time favs stories;)I really like the idea that u put this into lisanna's pov,which is rare but that makes it so much more special in this case hope to see u write more nalu stories in the future:D
Kayline chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
It was one of the most well written stories I ever read! I'm not usually all so fond of romance and all, but it was so wonderfully written that I couldn't not read it until the end.
It was a very good idea to write it from Lisanna's point of view. I couldn't help but smile while reading. And usually, if I smile or express any good emotion while reading, it means it's a good one!
So really, thank you for this beautiful one shot.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2