Reviews for Discontinued Negima X-Overs
secretwhovianpony chapter 4 . 8/17
This sounds wondrously hilarious. Harry, as Tori, goes around charming every female around whilst completely derailing everything the Wizarding World knows about magic. Unintentional chaos, mixed with adorable charm. Perfect!
secretwhovianpony chapter 3 . 8/17
Weird, but hilarious.
secretwhovianpony chapter 2 . 8/17
This is hilarious! This would make an awesome story.
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 3/25
yay for more maniacal harry!
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 3/25
its good to see that shirou found a measure of peace in his retirment, even the best swordsman has to lay down his arms at some point after all
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 3/25
sure harry;s op, but at least he's being funny about it!
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 3/25
mad!harry is absolutely hilarious, have you considered sending him a trip around the multiverse?
incy789 chapter 8 . 3/7
this chapter should became a full story
jgkitarel chapter 6 . 2/17
Of course, that is until someone manages to provoke him into unleashing his Reality Marble on them. While it doesn't give him more power in the sense of Negima, the fact that he's temporarily altered the rules of reality around him would be something that would give even the Averrunci pause, if only briefly.
freeforall546 chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
this is epic
freeforall546 chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
i think this would actually make a pretty good story
Thundramon chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Would be funny if Hermione, in an effort to stop Harry from getting laid, wound up sleeping with him, getting pregnant, marrying him etc we have new genius kid with Harry's personality
keichan2 chapter 9 . 11/21/2015
That is a nice idea you had here, with the blood wards used to explain Harry being raised, well, pretty much anywhere the author wants!

“He had a black eye, a split lip…” :-D I thought, too, that Eva would NOT like being punched in the throat! ;-p

“She blew down a wall” Bwahahahahahaha!

“The Great Hall learned even more words” Bwahahahahahaha!

“and Harry earned himself detentions for the rest of the month.” Did he even bother to attend them?

“He promised that Lily's personality wouldn't breed true.” Bwahahahahahaha!

This one was excellent! (And I quite agree with you: There is no way that Eva would have ever raised a child left on her door-step!)

Thanks for sharing!

I hope to read more soon!
keichan2 chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
It has been a wile since I last read Negima, but I’m happy that I correctly guessed the identities for Archer, Berserker, Caster and Saber from the summoning. Lancer and Rider, I guessed during their duels (though I couldn’t remember Chao’s name and totally forgot that she was the Martian one…). Assassin, I didn’t recognise at all… :-/

I think you have a nice idea, here: short fics where characters from other universes (though only one universe for a fic) are summoned as Servants, and completely destroy any plans from the Masters!

keichan2 chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
You are right! There WOULD be chaos! ;-p

And that idea was pretty interesting!