Reviews for Discontinued Negima X-Overs
Chronopie chapter 6 . 10/19/2016
Wouldn't Rule Breaker work on the Geas constraining Evangeline? Could've been a way to include Shirou in a least some of the plot.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
I always enjoy seeing Harry subjected to unusual situations, and this one is certainly promising. I hope to see more of this or something in a similar vein sometimes in the future.
One small thing to consider is with the speed the ministry set up the world cup stadium perhaps Hogwarts gets set up as a day school for as long as it takes to clear the castle. Then Harry could either through misunderstanding or desire to leave the Dursley's accidentally separate from his friends who still attend Hogwarts.

I liked how you retooled the Naruto characters but I don't know/didn't see enough of the other characters to comment.

As always I look forward to your next update!
incy789 chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
ets..m 6k*6yyyym
mmky#Jymyk*y j*jy
y6y#J6
sandmanwake chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
Hermione the cockblocker.
The Richmaster chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
This was an interesting idea; I liked the way everything blended so well, though my favourite part was about Eva and the First WW
Fisher29 chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
This was BRILLIANT; I have to wonder who Harry would take to the most: Naruto and Sakura? (as a substitute Ron and Hermione initially) Sasuke? (famous for his dead family) Maybe Yue? (a fellow seeker-after-crazy-adventures) Plus, the interactions with the various other teachers/students/etc would be fascinating :)
Sdarian chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
This was interesting. Would have liked to read more.
moon so bright chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
I love the concept shown here.
keichan2 chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
“The Library Exploration Club is really hardcore.” Bwahahahahahahaha! I know what you are talking about, but it sounds REALLY strange! ;-p

Thanks for sharing!
Bree R chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
Sort of fun story even in its abbreviated form. However, it truly doesn't seem canon since Eva in UQ Holder in similar enough circumstances was far better a parent then here. Would Harry be different? Absolutely. But the twos relationship here seems over harsh. Think she should've come around in little ways while still pushing him.
Fiori75 chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
... I never knew I needed this in my life, give me me more of Hanyou Acdemy
The Richmaster chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
Other names that Harry managed to pick up, in addition to 'the Boy Who Lived' and 'The Saviour of Magical Britain', include:
- The Man Who Won
- The Honorary Lovegood
- The Lovegood Effect; Patient Zero
- The Hater of Speeches
- He Who Sends Psychiatrists' kids Through College Because of How He affects others (so long as he doesn't go the the psychiatrist himself)
- Chaos Bringer
- Enemy of Sanity
- The Great Confuser
and finally - That Guy Who Won't Shut Up No Matter How Many Stunners and Silencing Spells You Hit Him With, Damnit

Though there may be a few I forgot
Wyrade chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
"I'm pretty good at surviving things that really should've killed me, and then killing them back." - Excellent phrasing. :D

Also, "Assistant English Teacher". And "Relatively harmless" from Eva's mouth. :D
And stable paradox.

Thanks for the chapter! :)
secretwhovianpony chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
This sounds wondrously hilarious. Harry, as Tori, goes around charming every female around whilst completely derailing everything the Wizarding World knows about magic. Unintentional chaos, mixed with adorable charm. Perfect!
secretwhovianpony chapter 3 . 8/17/2016