Reviews for Get Down To The HAM HAM BOOGIE!
Mr. .uh.SOMEONE chapter 10 . 6/22/2003
Wow. that a very fun, epic, (and wonderfully cheesy) adventure. My favorite part was when mpu was asking spike about ed's "big step in life" (what do you want ya piece of crap?)
Marasaki chapter 10 . 6/15/2003
lol that was good.. really cute i like it
AZAZEL'S RIGHT HAND chapter 10 . 5/26/2003
BRILLIANT!WONDERFUL WORK!
Vineca Spanbauer chapter 10 . 5/20/2003
All I can say is that-." (Looks around. is that, that story was so funny i almost fell out of my-!" (falls out of chair.) nevermind.
Anubis Monori chapter 10 . 4/20/2003
there's always a happy and peaceful ending, isn't there?
CherryBlackthourne chapter 10 . 4/5/2003
Great Story. I hope you make more. YOU HAVE HUGE TALENT! _

~ami-chan
FekketC chapter 10 . 4/4/2003
*crying* Oh, that was so swet! *blows nose in a Kleenex her brother hands her* And you're leaving? No! You can't! Oh...

It was really a very funny, cool, action-packed story. I loved it. And I guess a lot of other people did, too. *salutes Bleeding Wings*

Live Long and Prosper, and See You Space Cowboy

(and Nanu Nanu to you, too!)
Anubis Monori chapter 9 . 3/31/2003
You have to drag it out, don't you? Come on, just finish the story! It's turning out great, but I want to see the epic battle between Spike and Hamtaro! And let's have him kill the evil Ham-Hams. I hate the show, and I don't think Spike should settle for a truce. Great story!
Double Backdraft Xtreme chapter 9 . 3/18/2003
Man, this is too sweet. I love your idea. I hate hamsters, so this is cool for me.
Green chapter 9 . 3/13/2003
COMTINUE THE FRIKKIN' STORY! HURT HAMTAOR ALOT, WJEM YOU WRITE IT...MAKE HIM FEEL THE PAIN... YES, PAIN IS GOOD...
FekketC chapter 9 . 3/8/2003
Penelope: Okwee! Okwee!

Fekket: I agree entirely! This is a hilarious fic!

Penelope: OOh, ooh, okwe!

Fekket: Exactly! Hey, Bleeding Wings, we absolutely cannot wait to find out what happens!

A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer.

Fekket: Oh. Well, your grammar and spelling could use some work, but it's better than some crap I've read. Plus, it's hilarious!

Penelope: Okwee!

Fekket: Hey, yeah! I wonder why Vicious isn't in this.

Penelope: Okawawee.

Fekket: Yeah, I guess he's terrified of hamsters. It's like Klingons and Tribbles.

Penelope: *giggles* Bweekee.

Fekket: I AM NOT A TREKKIE!
Gremlinite chapter 9 . 3/4/2003
Spike got toasted! Well, something like that anyways. Those Ham-Hams are really getting on my nerves! Now that they are all love and peacy (not the good kind like Vash's, the annoying kind) I think I can stand them even less! Maybe it's just because I want Spike to injure Hamtaro. Heh heh heh. I have a hamster now. _' And it's really weird. Kinda looks like Hamtaro. O.o Yes! Spike is back in the game and ready for round two! Whee he he! XD v (that just sounded really cheesy. _') I bet you'll write a great battle! You are a real good writer after all. Anyways, I'll just be sitting back waiting 'til you update again! The plot is just so original.
The Pig's Blanket chapter 9 . 2/27/2003
AH!THANK YOU! UPDATES!

~squeels~

PLEEZ WRITE MORE! HURRY!

Anubis Monori chapter 8 . 2/6/2003
oh, come on! don't just leave us hanging like this! you've got to finish this story. i really love it.