Reviews for For King and Country and a Thief
owlsrock54321 chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
ooooooomg keep it up please! please dont stop 4 me keep it going
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Love the story :)
But one note, the name Andriana wasn't around until the 16th century and Robin Hood is the 10th century, story set in 1092
But other than that small mistake everything is absolutely incredible love the way you write! Keep it up :D
gummybeartango chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
Good for you in turning things around :) I used to feel ... Nothibg actually but I'm getting there. I hope things continue to go well for you. I love the story by the way, aside from a few common spelling mistakes its amazing! :) I hope you get the chance to work on Another chapter soon. Good luck in everything and stay possitive.
JRennerFan chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
You're story is pretty awesome I love it! Please update as soon as you can I can't wait! D
RougeReaper chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Take all the time you need. Trust me I get it, shit happens and something has to be put on pause and if anyone has a problem with that then they need something better to do with there time. Hope whatever it is gets solved. :)
Ashleigh chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
You need a new character instead if following the storyline precisely , move love interest should do it , I have a few characters if you cannot think of one ...
RougeReaper chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Well thank you, you litterly just made my day :) This chapter was great and I like that allen is starting to get closer to wolf and that he is asking about Gwain. A little idea you don't have to use it but what if he asked robin what her and Gwain were? Well I am looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
I just started reading your story and Iove it! I really like how you go by the tv shows story line and also add a few of your own details as well! And I hope that Allan realizes that she is not in love with robin cause I can't wait for them to start liking eachother
DayDreamer1122 chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
I love this story! I hope you get back into writing this for my sake cause i really want to read more, and hopefully there are some more Allan and Wolf scenes cause i think that they are really cute!
RougeReaper chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
It was a short chapter yes but a good chapter. I believe in quality over quantity and this chapter showed us more about Wolf's past and Wolf and Allan's 'relationship' you are a talented writer and dont let any negitive reviews tell you other wise.
RougeReaper chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
I hope your pains go away and don't feel bad that you aren't updating. Don't get me wrong I love this story but I also know what it is like to try and write, or do anything really, when you are in pain, so feel free to take all of the time you need.
Surf-kat2 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
OMG! I absolutely love this story!
gueast chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
aww i love this, im loving the brother/sister relashionship between robin and wolf.
guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
OMG i love this :D
ImaXXeatXXyeh chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Hey, loving the story so far! I'm a big fan of the show and I think you're capturing it pretty well! Write more soon? :)