Reviews for Personal
maymay85985 chapter 1 . 7/27
ya know, i really think the Giants and Geae are both fucked 10 ways to next year Saturday
Reach For The Stars77 chapter 1 . 4/14
LOVE IT! I always think that people don't think twice about Clarisse but I think that she secretly has a sweet side but she keeps it well hidden. It's nice to see someone else think the same way. Your writings really brilliant by the way, hope to hear more from you:D
MelodyDaughterOfHecate chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
i like to think clarisse would secretly act and think like that
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
*cries for hours* no seriously, I literally cried. I have tears in my eyes right now, and my mom is shooting me strange looks. Nooooooooooooo... Its like "set fire to the rain" by Adele.
"There's a side to Clarisse that I never knew, never knew..."
Yeah. Loved it!

~~Work Hard And Play Harder~~
Fe chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
I LOVE THIS.

It's an incredibly unique perspective on the war and how the demigods faced it. I especially loved Clarisse's reactions! It's all beautifully written.

Keep up the amazing work!
SkaterGal07 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
This is literally my favorite story on the whole website so far. I would love it of you would write more stories like this, because this is sort of how I always imagined Percy would feel. Rick kind of gave up on Clarrise in BOO too, and it's nice to hear from her. Keep writing, and making these wonderful, wonderful stories.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Right in the feels. :'(
Apollo Jones chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I liked this story. With Clarisse being like that is really awesome.
Izzybella12 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I always felt percy would say something like that... This was amazing. I love it. :)
Mysticalxx chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
You have just won an Oscar for BEST DEPRESSING WRITER!
This was awesome! have you read House of Hades?
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Love a loyal Clarisse! Very good!
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Go Clarisse!
ThinIceQueen chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
do you understand the kind of tears falling from my face right now?
Shadowfey913 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This story is awesome, I really love the depth of emotion in it and the character interactions. THank you for choosing to share it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This was so creative! I've never read a story about clarisse during HoO