Reviews for Third Time is the Charm
TrickToTricks chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Aww please tell me she is already writing it cause I really love this fanfiction
Yuu3 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Love the story. More please.
Kasavon chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Yay! Another chapter release! I was kind of lost in this chapter and only actually got what your saying 70% of the time. But I got most of it. More development, but not as flowing as your previous chapter. This story sounds great, keep up the good work!
27CansOfTuna chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Lol the way they treat mahiro is pretty funny. Love this lots.
27CansOfTuna chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Nice that he is still holding on to Yoshino even after all these years. Like it so far and cant wait to see what happens next.
Kasavon chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Yet another person with talent for writing tempest fanfiction but doesn't... -constructive criticism- It was all going swimmingly untill that last line. May as well have ended at "I have found Yoshino-San" that last bit is half justified, half "just to put it out there". Other than that though there was no OOC and the AU is a good set out for a long series that I know everyone wants. Your writing style is smooth and easy to read. I really do suggest continuing with this and testing the water out! You can expect a review from me every chapter you make of so!
laynad3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh, this fic seem interesting. I want read more :)
I have a question, ┬┐This is a fanfic yaoi? If it doesn't, it's fine. But if it's, oh, I'll so so grateful.
snowprinces chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
is this story gonna have Mahiro and Yoshino as a couple if not i plan on reading it anyway plz continue soon its so short and i am curious what the plot is and how this story plays out it was good btw