Reviews for Complicated
AlexForever2017 chapter 1 . 4/9
Amazing!
bernell.franklin chapter 1 . 1/6
wait is Zeus her grandfather or is it another god.
Aries343 chapter 36 . 5/12/2015
This Story was AMAZING. I can't wait to read a fallow up story.
csp4 chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
["Human?" I muttered. "That's a crazy-ass shit assumption." They stared at me after I finished my sentence and I groaned. "My mouth just can't shut, can it?"] lol lol lol oops!
cindysazkaban chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Girl- Am I pretty?
Boy- No
Girl- Do you want to be with me forever?
Boy- No
Girl- Will you cry if I walk away?
Boy- No
The girl walks away, hurt. Tears running down her face as the boy grabs her arm.
Boy- Your not pretty, your beautiful. I dont want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever. And I wouldnt cry if you walked away, I would DIE!
Boy- Please stay with me?
Girl- I will
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm. Tomorrow it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life! If you dont send this to 5 other events you will have relationship problems for the next 10 years. If you paste this on 10 other quizzes you will get everything you want tomorrow.
PS: this really works! Please!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Yes please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Cool chapter. It has alot more insights on her character
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Lol. I'm seriously laughing so hard right now oh gawd- Sarah btw
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
:D awesome! Love the story alrd
CoraPearson chapter 36 . 2/9/2014
that was a great story x
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
I love the story but I just started reading it today. I don't think I'm the best writer so I don't tend to try to give my advice. I honestly wish I knew how to and had time to write like this, but it would turn out terrible.
deadlyswan chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Hey
td chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Pleas continue writing this story.
BELAVERA chapter 36 . 7/14/2013
Wow! You certainly produced am interesting character in Bella. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
BELAVERA chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
Surprise! Why did she say she was dead?